Naomie Harris In Marios Schwab – ‘Skyfall’ Royal Premiere After-Party

Naomie Harris also changed for the ‘Skyfall’ royal premiere after-party.

She wore her third Marios Schwab of the promo tour so far, and it’s only the beginning.

On this occasion she wore a nude dress with an embellished bodice and a black-net overlay.

Are you having a case of déjà vu?

That may be because we have seen similar versions of this dress worn by Rebecca Hall, Kristen Stewart, Amanda Seyfried and Emily Blunt.

Naomie ditched the ear-cuff earrings with this look, but kept the same Nicholas Kirkwood sandals.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Dreama Walker In Naeem Khan - ‘Don't Trust the B---- in Apt. 23’ Premiere Party

Dreama Walker In Naeem Khan – ‘Don’t Trust the B—- in Apt. 23’ Premiere Party

Nieves Alvarez In Juanjo Oliva - Cartier Exhibition

Nieves Alvarez In Juanjo Oliva – Cartier Exhibition

21 Responses to Naomie Harris In Marios Schwab – ‘Skyfall’ Royal Premiere After-Party

1. Moxie October 24, 2012 at 16:04 #

What is it with Naomie and black overlays? Not impressed, especially since Rebecca Hall wore almost the same dress to a London premiere just a couple of weeks ago.

• Moxie October 24, 2012 at 16:05 #

Oops. Last year apparently. But still…

2. Emmeline October 24, 2012 at 16:07 #

She looks beautiful, but I’m wondering why so much of what she’s wearing is several seasons old. You’d think that while promoting such a big film designers would be willing to lend her dresses from the more current collections.

• Fashion Critic October 24, 2012 at 16:17 #

I have thought the same thing.

She should be wearing S13, R13 or F12

• Moxie October 24, 2012 at 17:34 #

Exactly! Why isn’t she wearing hot off the runway looks? She’s starring in one of the biggest movies of the year — she should dress like it.

• Fashion Critic October 24, 2012 at 17:43 #

I hope we will see her in those seasons next time out.

• Christine October 25, 2012 at 17:06 #

That is a good question. I hope we see her in more recent collections.

3. Odette October 24, 2012 at 16:46 #

Naomi dear, Marios Schwab isn’t working for you.

Try Matthew Williamson. Color baby, color.

• Hannukah! October 29, 2012 at 16:14 #

Mathew Williamson instead of MS for an after party? Oopsy, you must be joking right?… :)

4. Molly October 24, 2012 at 16:52 #

This is not a good cut for her. It draws attention to broad shoulders and makes her look boxy. So far, I’m not impressed, although I loved that silver necklace she wore so fiercely with the first, all black, Marios Schwab. It must be terrible having to again and again be photographed standing next to the flawless Berenice Marlohe.

• tiffany October 26, 2012 at 06:45 #

I personally love the attention to those chiseled arms and shoulders. Goes with this not being such a flirty, feminine look.

5. Anne G October 24, 2012 at 17:08 #

Don’t hate this but don’t love either. I don’t know.Naomie disappointed me with her dress in “Skyfall” Premiere. but the dress is better the premiere dress

6. Living Good October 24, 2012 at 19:40 #

Why is she wearing a dress that has been already worn 4 times ?

• Fashion Critic October 24, 2012 at 19:48 #

it’s not the same dress, but a similar dress

7. marie October 24, 2012 at 21:24 #

i’m hoping she hooks up with Zoe S and exchange style and posing tips..girl is pretty but she needs to take it a notch higher when posing on the RC..

8. Yeliz October 24, 2012 at 22:01 #

I’m wondering too why she’s wearing ‘old’ seasons. This look, however, is better than her premiere look.

9. CreoleLady October 24, 2012 at 23:10 #

I am going to be seriously pissed if I find out somehow that no other designers offered to dress this beautiful woman of color for this high profile promo tour. And yeah, I’m going there, so sue me.

10. Jess2 October 25, 2012 at 12:24 #

On the fence about her looks so far, this one included. It isn’t bad but I think she can do much better. I would also like to see her in something from the more recent collections

11. EmmaWoodhouse October 25, 2012 at 12:59 #

This is…OK. Better than her premiere gown, but it’s nothing great and is giving me major deja vu.

12. dee October 25, 2012 at 14:19 #

This is blah for an after-party.

13. Hannukah! October 29, 2012 at 16:20 #

Can anyone let me know what’s wrong with wearing old seasons dresses? And also dresses that have been worn?? I am sad to read bad comments about her dressing performance here, she looks flawless to me… Anyhow, thank God there are different tastes :)