09.07.12

Demi Lovato In Topshop – The X Factor Greensboro Auditions

Demi Lovato was in Greensboro, North Carolina, on Sunday for ‘The X Factor’ Season 2 auditions.

The singer was dressed in Topshop once again, but the shocking thing on this occasion is that I didn’t find myself hating the look.

She sported a neon-coral lace dress with a nipped-in waist, full skirt and a scalloped hem.

Surprisingly, her Topshop black leather cropped biker jacket didn’t have any spikes or studs, but she makes up for that with a gold spiked bracelet, ring and earrings which complemented her look.

Christian Louboutin black peep-toes, a rockabilly hairstyle, wing-tip eyes and a light pink lip shade provided the finishing touches.

This isn’t BDOTW worthy, but much improved.

Do you agree?

You can buy Demi’s Topshop biker jacket from Topshop US and Topshop International.

Ashley Tisdale's L*Space Audrey Halter Bikini Top

Ashley Tisdale’s L*Space Audrey Halter Bikini Top

Britney Spears In Hervé Léger by Max Azria  - The X Factor Greensboro Auditions

Britney Spears In Hervé Léger by Max Azria – The X Factor Greensboro Auditions

44 Responses to Demi Lovato In Topshop – The X Factor Greensboro Auditions

1. bas July 9, 2012 at 10:36 #

Improved, yes. Good look, not at all. The heavy make up and that hair color are terrible. It screams tacky to me.
    Even with all that it’s her best look so far.

• Beta July 9, 2012 at 13:09 #

+1 too much makeup
      but a step forwards nevertheless :)

• kane July 9, 2012 at 13:36 #

2. Jess3 July 9, 2012 at 10:48 #

I surprisingly don’t hate this either. I don’t like the hairstyle but I do like the clothes.

3. Serena July 9, 2012 at 10:50 #

Definitely agree.

4. Anne g July 9, 2012 at 10:57 #

DEMI LOVATO LOOK LIKE A TRANSVESTITE, Ru Paul is more elegant than her.
    No for the Make up, No from for the dress, no for hairstyle.

• Stella July 9, 2012 at 15:11 #

+1 ahahah she’s a nice girl, but I don’t get the entire make up -.- she’s young, fresh, she should dress to match her beauty and personality…this is trying 2 hard -.-

• Anne g July 9, 2012 at 19:07 #

I known she’s nice girl ant a nice transvestite too.

5. Ugh July 9, 2012 at 11:08 #

So damn sick of her and Britney. They are SO EFFIN BORING! I can’t believe we have a whole season of these sorts of looks being featured. Kim Kardashian is banned from this site and Demi Lavato and Britney Spears are constantly featured. Can we focus on amazing FASHION and not who you personally like and dislike because this is just abysmal. UGH!

• Beta July 9, 2012 at 13:11 #

calm down a bit :P

• Andrea July 10, 2012 at 03:14 #

LOL. I think it’s funny when awful looks like this are featured on this site! It’s all part of the fashion game.

To add to that point and yours, I don’t think Kim Kardashian should be banned from the site…when she, like Demi are both TRYING hard to be seen as “fashionable” though many of us may disagree with their choices. It’s entertaining.

6. robbie July 9, 2012 at 11:25 #

just like britney, demi too is boring. trying too hard as usual.

7. RAMPAAAAAGE! July 9, 2012 at 12:00 #

I absolutely hate the hair and the make-up, but the rest of the look is really cute.

8. Naomie July 9, 2012 at 12:03 #

I hope the blond hair is just a phase. I does absolutely nothing for hair. Whoever plucks her eyebrows should be shot. Her make-up adds 10 years to her age.
    Fashion-wise – She looks OK. Not sure this color complements her, and those shoes looks old.

9. Rash July 9, 2012 at 12:15 #

Its better than her previous look, but I still don’t like it overall. I would have loved it if she had skipped the jacket and let her hair flow.
    And ya, lighten up the make up, especially they eye part..

10. Alina July 9, 2012 at 12:27 #

No. It’s stil a mess for me.

• Martina July 9, 2012 at 16:48 #

11. Molly July 9, 2012 at 12:33 #

I’d say this is still a cheap-looking train wreck, but I’m glad to get to look at Demi and Britney every week. Still hoping they get it together.

12. asherlev1 July 9, 2012 at 12:56 #

Nothing she wears will ever look classy or remotely close to anything “chic” unless she ditches that hair color. *shudders*

13. Christine July 9, 2012 at 14:42 #

Much improved by a mini step. Her hair looks polished a bit here and the make up is still too heavy. Her outfit on the other hand, I see she likes pairing jackets with dresses. There’s a time and a place for that. I am sure it is super hot outside but cold on the inside. I would like to see her wearing a cute dress from topshop without the need of a jacket. But I like this look better than her last topshop look.

• admmgz July 9, 2012 at 17:17 #

14. EmmaWoodhouse July 9, 2012 at 14:42 #

I just can’t get past the hair and the makeup… :(

15. Regina July 9, 2012 at 15:08 #

Ooof, this is horrific. Why is she turning herself into a chola?

16. MoxieSue July 9, 2012 at 15:11 #

The clothes are fine, but the hair and makeup are overdone.

17. J.™ July 9, 2012 at 15:20 #

Is she wearing a lace front??

18. Hisadora July 9, 2012 at 16:34 #

If only her hair had been styled better…..

19. PSS July 9, 2012 at 16:36 #

Better than last week but still not good. I thought she was more stylish thaN this. Britney has been better than her all weeks, and that’s a strong thing to say ;) Anyway, I’m glad you post about this two, FC ;)

20. Hailey July 9, 2012 at 17:17 #

The outfit is better, but went WAY overboard with that tan. And shes wearing way to much makeup, she’s trying way to hard.

21. Eirwen July 9, 2012 at 17:22 #

It looks cheap and… cheap.

22. Ritika July 9, 2012 at 18:20 #

her look is ALWAYS all over the place. Such an eye sore.

23. Francois B July 9, 2012 at 18:35 #

Absolutely! This is not too much as it is usually :)

24. Hannah July 9, 2012 at 19:51 #

I just don’t get Demi Lovato’s approach to teh red carpet anymore. This si still an awful, awful look. I miss when she wasn’t orange and had dark hair & didn’t cake on the makeup, and wore pretty dresses. She is so beautiful that she really sdoesn’t need to try so hard. Less than a year ago she wasvoted Best dressed for the Alma awards.

• Kiwi July 11, 2012 at 14:33 #

Can’t believe its the same person!!!!!!

25. fashion~lover July 9, 2012 at 20:19 #

The dress and jacket looks not bad on her. But she still looks tacky and cheap with this make-up, hair and way too much tan. Demi is a beautiful girl and before she used not to dress so tacky. She needs to find a good stylist.

26. Sharon July 9, 2012 at 21:20 #

The jacket really looks cute on her, but the rest of the outfit, and the makeup, hair color and style, are just too much.

27. Yeliz July 9, 2012 at 21:29 #

It’s a very tiny improved step. I still don’t like it, but I agree that it’s her ‘best’ look so far.

28. Christina July 10, 2012 at 00:13 #

Would it kill you to stop pointing out that she’s in topshop??? You don’t need to mention it every time… she’s their sponsor so she’s going to dress that way. I don’t think she’s boring, she DEFINITELY takes risks. I personally don’t like either. Britney constantly plays it safe and Demi goes overboard. I however hate how people are being absolutely hateful (like calling her a transvestite). She is beautiful and puts whatever is laid out in front of her. I don’t think youll ever be satisfied with what she wears. Why don’t you just not say anything if you don’t like her look and post when she actually does something right. It’s hurtful not only to her but her fans to see people calling her taste trash. I don’t think any taste is trash. Who are you to critique her?? Bottom line, tone it down a bit with the insults. BTW: that goes for ALL THE HATERS..

• Fashion Critic July 10, 2012 at 00:28 #

Firstly, it’s my job to write about the brand she is wearing.

Secondly, i said that I liked what she was wearing on this occasion. Did you even read the text?

I think your comment is an emotional fans response, so i will comment no further.

29. pipsqueak July 10, 2012 at 02:06 #

The outfit is still a mall look rather than red carpet. Her hairdo is ridiculous. You know there’s a Fall of Atlantis and Festival Fountain in Caesar’s Palace, Las Vegas. With this hair, she looked like one of the animatronic sea creatures built for the fountain.

30. MEME July 10, 2012 at 02:24 #

OMG!!!!!!!!!…. make it STOP!!!!!!!!!!…. my EYES!!!!!!!!!!!…. Jesus be a stylist for Demi Lavato….

31. cherrysoftness July 10, 2012 at 12:08 #

I actually look forward to these posts because I’m waiting for her to turn things around. I wonder if she’s just bravely putting on these hideous clothes they are giving her – if so, she’s doing it well. Surely if she had it her way she’d “play safe” by wanting to wear a more expensive brand. Instead she’s dealing with a sponsor and doing her best putting up a brave face in outfits that are pretty much work clothes, I’m guessing.

I really want to see her stylists or whoever put her in something lovely for a change, and gentler make-up – a beautiful look, once and for all. They need to stop playing dress-like-a-star-magazine-promo-fashion with her.

• Fashion Critic July 10, 2012 at 13:27 #

I am waiting for her turn around too.

I’m confident it will happen

32. Dan Oliver July 10, 2012 at 21:07 #

Oh no she looks like a man in drag for such a young girl that make up is caked on her face awful awful awful

33. :) July 24, 2012 at 18:27 #

I love all of her looks she has a great style and most people will disagree with me but i love all her looks