11.04.12

‘Don’t Trust The B…. In Apartment 23’ New York Screening

Krysten Ritter, Dreama Walker and Shenae Grimes all attended the screening of ‘Don’t Trust The B…. In Apartment 23’ at the Tribeca Grand Screening Room in New York City last night.

The actress all wore Alice + Olivia, but they gave us three very different looks.

Krysten Ritter: We got a sweet look from Krysten who wore an Alice + Olivia ‘Jayna’ black lace dress with flare pleated skirt, high-neckline and patent leather belt. I love the pop of colour via her red Aldo pumps and matching lip colour. Samantha Wills earrings completed her look.

Dreama Walker: Wearing an Alice + Olivia ‘Georgina’ red hot fitted peplum dress, I would say Dreama was going for a sexy look for this occasion. It’s a shame her accessories don’t live up to the dress.

Shenae Grimes: The ‘90210’ actress, not surprisingly, opted for edgier look teaming an Alice + Olivia ‘Butterfly’ leather top with Alice + Olivia cropped black skinny floral jeans. Chloé studded ankle boots provided the finishing touch.

You can buy Shenae’s Chloé ‘Suzanne’ studs buckle booties from Saks.com and farfetch.com.

Credit: FameFlynet

Debby Ryan In 3.1 Phillip Lim - NYLON Magazine 13th Anniversary Celebration

Debby Ryan In 3.1 Phillip Lim – NYLON Magazine 13th Anniversary Celebration

Sienna Miller's Topshop Maternity Moto Leigh Jeans

Sienna Miller’s Topshop Maternity Moto Leigh Jeans

12 Responses to ‘Don’t Trust The B…. In Apartment 23’ New York Screening

1. EmmaWoodhouse April 11, 2012 at 20:10 #

Krysten: AMAZING! This is almost BDOTW worthy! I love the sweet dress with the punchy shoes.
    Dreama: Ok. The dress is a little too snug, but other than that the look works. Boring accessories.
    Shenae: Unspeakably bad. PLEASE STOP TRYING TO BRING BACK THE 90’S! Lol :D

2. Tracey April 11, 2012 at 20:34 #

Idk who Krysten Ritter is but that dress is perfection on her and the hair is adorable.

3. Riley April 11, 2012 at 20:40 #

Did Alice + Olivia sponsor the event? Because I prefer Krysten in designer labels. I’d like her to widen her fashion scope. None of these looks are doing anything for anyone. Shenae Grimes never stands out. I can’t pin point any time where she looked better than anyone else. I am impressed she wore these Chloe boots, as she usually does high street.

4. bm April 11, 2012 at 20:57 #

Krysten Ritter is my favorite from the bunch. She’s so beautiful, and love the dress.
    The others are kinda fail to me.

5. MG April 11, 2012 at 22:15 #

Krysten looks adorable. I think its BDOTW worthy

6. Aline April 11, 2012 at 22:46 #

Krysten’s look is so awesome, I definitely think it should be up for BDOTW. Everything works so perfectly together.

Dreama looks a bit too sexy secretary for my liking, but it’s okayish, I guess.

Except for the horrible horrible shoes, I like Shanae’s outfit. Just not for this kind of event.

7. Hannah April 11, 2012 at 22:53 #

I am swooning over Krysten, which I usually reserve for Alexander Skargaard, so that’s a big deal. I usually am not such a fan but she si just so put together and chic. The dress is beautiful on her, alongside the belt which works perfectly and the shoes, which I love in the outfit. The best part abotu this is the collar and her hair & makeup. Such a great nod to old fashioned hollywood.
    The other two look cheap and confused.

8. CreoleLady April 12, 2012 at 01:56 #

It’s not often a high neck and cap sleeves work so well. Really loving what Krysten Ritter is serving up so far. I like her sassy-sweet pose as well. Not the usual hand on hip.

9. Jacqu April 12, 2012 at 06:44 #

Dear FC, I can’t wait for your coverage on the avengers premiere. I liked how Scarjo look, but jeeze, she got outshined by Cobie Smulders!

10. AuntieChrist April 12, 2012 at 07:08 #

Krysten looks AMAZING! BDOTW contender for me

11. Alina April 12, 2012 at 08:56 #

I’m not impressed by any of the looks.

• manja April 12, 2012 at 09:54 #