Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – GREAT British Film Reception

Victoria Beckham attended the GREAT British Film Reception to honour the British Nominees of the 84th Annual Academy Awards, held at the British Consul General’s Residence in LA last night.

Despite only presenting her Fall 2012 collection two weeks ago, VB is already onto her fourth look from her twenty-two piece collection.

On this occasion she wore the military-green fitted dress with straps going across the back which I had wanted to see on Charlize Theron.

The dress is great, but I wish she didn’t wear those open-toe over-the-knee boots for a second time in a row. They feel so heavy.

A slouchy beige clutch, wavy locks and kolh-rimmed eyes completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Emmy Awards 2014 Fashion Critics’ Roundup

Emmy Awards 2014 Fashion Critics’ Roundup

Gwyneth Paltrow In Boy. by Band of Outsiders - 5th Annual Women In Film Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party

Gwyneth Paltrow In Boy. by Band of Outsiders – 5th Annual Women In Film Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party

22 Responses to Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – GREAT British Film Reception

1. Alina February 25, 2012 at 11:58 #

I don’t like it.

2. CreoleLady February 25, 2012 at 12:10 #

Looking good. I even like the open toe boots, which are sleeker and lighter than the runway boots. Certainly prefer them over those Daffs she tends to wear.

3. gabis February 25, 2012 at 12:39 #

Agreed. But it’s not just the boots she’s repeating, sadly the poses and snobbish cocky attitude are being overly used as well. I wish she would give a break to that.

• samaira February 25, 2012 at 13:38 #

Ditto, This is getting repetitive and very boring indeed. The rate she is goin at, I doubt anyone else is getting a chance to buy her line. A smile would be a welcome change.

• Michelle February 25, 2012 at 22:48 #

I agree with you 2. She must stand in front of the mirror and practice this pose because it is. the. same. in. every. damn. photo. Add to that, her snarly look, that awful hair and those ridiculous boots that literally make me laugh and I have nothing good to say about her at this point. I was thinking that having that baby girl of hers would have softened her up a bit but I swear she looks more miserable and unhappy now than she ever has. I’m over it.

4. robbie February 25, 2012 at 12:49 #

nice dress saying that ever single dress is always the same when it comes to her. definetely prefer them on the models.

5. CoutureRani February 25, 2012 at 13:02 #

she’s one of my most favorite designers. but honestly, i dont get why she hides her legs, she’s got great legs, she should flaunt them. hate those boots.

6. gurlygurl February 25, 2012 at 13:11 #

I didn’t like the boots the first time around with the blue dress but I let it pass as an overall “look”. This time it just feels silly. Boots are still too much, dress is virtually the same as the blue one and the pose is just as boring as the first time around. Her hair does look nice but I really have a problem with it when people don the exact same look in a different color in such short succession. Especially considering the access she has. It just feels like she’s bored and couldn’t be bothered going to the effort.

7. Hannah February 25, 2012 at 13:32 #

I seriously hate these boots, they are just really ugly, imo, but it’s nice to see her hair not looking limp again!

8. Rory February 25, 2012 at 13:59 #

I wish she would stop wearing her own collection. It made sense in the past but now it just ruins the excitement of seeing who else is going to wear it. Now we only see other women in different colours of the dresses she’s already worn. Is she making such great clothes for herself? LOL

• Sarah February 26, 2012 at 13:43 #

Completely agree! If you’re designing for self – why present and sell to public? I swear it’s as if she is dying to show off that she looks the best in her clothes and everyone else would be a pale comparison.
      Too much! urgh.

9. Ade February 25, 2012 at 15:17 #

Why those shoes though? I would have preferred those Daffodils and that’s saying something.

10. justme February 25, 2012 at 15:50 #

Is she okay? She looks sad, tired, etc… It makes it hard to judge any outfit when the wearer looks like they’d rather be somewhere else.

• Linda February 26, 2012 at 15:09 #

VB did an interview where she shared that she is sleep deprived because her new daughter is not sleeping well at night. As a new mom myself, who is on maternity leave and sleep deprived, I can only admire her for working full time right now and keeping it together. She said they do not have a team of nannies caring for her daughter at night and that she’s the one looking after her.

11. Parvati February 25, 2012 at 16:54 #

She does look good, but I feel that her last 3 or 4 outfits are almost identical…

12. karen February 25, 2012 at 18:13 #

Victoria looks fantastic. I love this dress on her. Even the shoes. The shoes make her dress look different.

13. MG February 25, 2012 at 18:22 #

she needs to slow down! save some for other actresses please!

14. Ariel February 25, 2012 at 22:29 #

I’m bored of seeing her in her designs! Maybe she should wear some of the gowns.

15. Mariana February 26, 2012 at 02:18 #

OMG! Those boots again!!! They are so ugly!

16. bm February 26, 2012 at 04:57 #

Like i said before, VB, where’s your sandals?

17. Jess2 February 26, 2012 at 06:01 #

I really like Victoria and her designs but I am getting bored and it feels like she is on repeat. The boots are awful, if she wants to wear boots she has pairs that are much better.
    I like her hair though.

18. EmmaWoodhouse February 26, 2012 at 18:40 #

The dress is super-fitted–if it were a bit looser I would like it. But seriously, I am sick of this woman. The ugly, heavy boots, the arrogant, affected pose–she is SO desperate.