Menu

March 7, 2019

America Ferrera In Kate Spade New York - NBC And Universal Television's 'Superstore' Academy For Your Consideration Press Line

America Ferrera attended the NBC And Universal Television’s ‘Superstore’ Academy For Your Consideration screening on Tuesday (March 5) in California.

Opting to take her red carpet style in a suiting direction with Kate Spade New York ‘Kinetic’ outfit in a traffic-stopping bubblegum-pink shade, I love how the silver pumps and diamond earrings gave this look a modern touch.

Kate Spade New York may be known for its vibrant printed dresses, but this suit proves that its tailoring is just as impeccable.

After a flurry of retro suits from Cate Blanchett, Natasha Lyonne and Grace Wong, this feels really refreshing.

Credit: Getty

, , ,

Remarkable Women Awards

Remarkable Women Awards

Kim Kardashian Rocks Two Animal Print Vintage Azzedine Alaïa Looks

Kim Kardashian Rocks Two Animal Print Vintage Azzedine Alaïa Looks In Paris

17 Responses to America Ferrera In Kate Spade New York – NBC And Universal Television’s ‘Superstore’ Academy For Your Consideration Press Line

1. Guest April 8, 2019 at 2:35 pm #

I kind of like the suit but she’s giving off office manager vibes.

2. Guest April 8, 2019 at 2:35 pm #

Truly the worst thing about this look is the length of the pants. They do nothing for her but make her look short and boxy. I’m also not understanding the blouse underneath it definitely gives off an office vibe and the colour is confusing. Not loving this at all.

3. Guest April 8, 2019 at 2:35 pm #

Doesn’t fit.

4. Guest April 8, 2019 at 2:35 pm #

this makes her look boxy. the pants are too short, the shoes are wrong and it looks like the color of the blouse doesn’t match the color of the suit.

5. Guest April 8, 2019 at 2:35 pm #

I love her, but this is sad to see so close to the red suit on the Spanish Queen. Not her best look.

6. Guest April 8, 2019 at 2:35 pm #

She looks square and broad as a house. Ghastly. She’s not really on my radar but I saw this and clicked because I wanted to see what the review said.

7. Guest April 8, 2019 at 2:35 pm #

Exactly. Sometimes the summaries on this site are very surprising when you look at the actual pictures and this is one of those times.

8. Guest April 8, 2019 at 2:35 pm #

This is so very unflattering. And as Rebecca Z noted, seeing this after seen the Queen in a boss red suit makes it worse.

9. Amanda F March 9, 2019 at 9:43 pm #

10. TeaAtTwo March 7, 2019 at 5:44 pm #

I kind of like the suit but she’s giving off office manager vibes.

11. JHH March 7, 2019 at 4:51 pm #

• Allison March 7, 2019 at 7:48 pm #

I’m not sure how the tailoring is impeccable on this. Maybe her pant length yes but the jacket is terrible. It is clearly all bunched up on the arms and the dip under the shoulder pad indicates that it’s too small for her. The length of the jacket is also unflattering given her height. The colour is great on her but everything else is just … unfortunate.

• brat March 8, 2019 at 2:24 am #