Menu

Natalie Portman’s Three Givenchy Looks In Two Days For ‘Vox Lux’

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Natalie Portman's Three Givenchy Looks In One Day for 'Vox Lux'

It was a Givenchy triple header for Natalie Portman who continued to promote her latest film, ‘Vox Lux’ in New York City this week.

Build Series: I’m not sure if I have ever said this in relation to a Natalie Portman look, but this chic Givenchy Fall 2018 look is giving me so much inspo, with the Givenchy blazer being the statement piece; stamping the timeless chic appeal of this look.

Givenchy Single-breasted wool blazer

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Natalie Portman's Three Givenchy Looks In Two Days For 'Vox Lux'

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon: This Givenchy Spring 2019 dress boasts a contemporary statement factor thanks to the directional faux-leather ruffles.

Late Night with Seth Meyers: Now this sweet Givenchy Fall 2018 LBD was very much a Natalie look, due to its charmingly ladylike profile that’s enhanced by the lace sleeves.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Jennifer Lopez In Alex Perry - Despierta America

Jennifer Lopez In Alex Perry, Maticevski, Dolce & Gabbana & Max Mara – Despierta America & Promo Tour

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

10 Responses to Natalie Portman’s Three Givenchy Looks In Two Days For ‘Vox Lux’

1. Lee Ann December 17, 2018 at 9:30 am #

Dior is so Dire now she changes designers in the LVmh stable

2. trudy December 17, 2018 at 9:07 am #

The dresses look cheap… you can buy such in C&A

3. Caroline December 16, 2018 at 11:26 pm #

The first look is awful, the other two are meh.

4. Marta December 16, 2018 at 11:52 am #

I love that blazer!

5. TeaAtTwo December 16, 2018 at 10:09 am #

The first look is great, sharp and modern with a checkered blazer very much on a wish list. The dresses are just OK.

6. Cate December 16, 2018 at 3:01 am #

Her makeup in the suit picture looks so good!

7. JHH December 15, 2018 at 8:41 pm #

The Tonight Show look is a good one. I think the proportions of the first look are not good on the very petite Natalie Portman. Her legs look short and she looks like she is wearing her father’s jacket. I can’t comment on the third look because the picture shows so little of the dress though it does seem very short. In all though, this series of looks helps me to realize why I think fashion can be boring now. So many celebrities just wear what the stylist gives them without taking the time to develop a sense of their own style so we can tell immediately when they switch stylists. I’d love to see more hints of personality or personal style across the board on the red carpet

8. phee December 15, 2018 at 8:38 pm #

The first is fine, somewhat business-y but fine.
    the rest is meh

9. Chris December 15, 2018 at 6:34 pm #

You can tell she switched stylists to Ryan Hastings (who styles Rosamund Pike and Rooney Mara among others) because of her sudden turn towards all things Givenchy. If her working with Ryan means more looks like these, I’m all for it.
    The first look is incredibly chic and I love the look for the Jimmy Fallon show as well. That’s so modern and fun for her standards.

• aa December 17, 2018 at 3:04 am #

+ 1 I like all three looks. My only complaint is that the first look seems too large on her.