Menu
Kristen Wiig In Markus Lupfer - El Hormiguero

Kristen Wiig In Markus Lupfer – El Hormiguero

Front Row @ Miu Miu Cruise 2018 Show

Front Row @ Miu Miu Cruise 2018 Show

17 Responses to Atelier Versace Fall 2017 Red Carpet Wish List

1. Triton July 4, 2017 at 12:23 am #

I’m going to need Beyonce to get a hold of the gold bodysuit and use it as a performance outfit.

Take away the legs and turn it into a leotard. It’s right up her alley.

2. JHH July 3, 2017 at 7:24 pm #

All of the suggestions are very good. I love the choice for Marion Cotillard. It would be great on her as well as the one for Naomi Campbell. I can’t imagine Tilda Swinton in any Versace dress but my guess is this one is as close any that I could envision her wearing. The Jennifer Lopez choice is a great match for her but I thoroughly dislike how and where the white material flows out of the top of the dress.

3. Fanny July 3, 2017 at 5:37 pm #

The picks for Marion Cotillard and Tilda Swinton are excellent!

4. Leandra July 3, 2017 at 4:58 pm #

What a fabulous collection ! I don’t know who will wear what but I just hope they don’t ruin such beautiful creations with bad styling.

• Jerusa Herrera July 10, 2017 at 5:58 pm #

Fingers crossed~!!

5. Pheephee July 3, 2017 at 4:45 pm #

I just adore these wish lists! Thank you!
    Wow what an amazing variety of looks here. This looks like a great collection

I really like them all! I LOVE the dress picked for Naomi Campbell but I truly hope Naomi doesnt wear it. She usually ruins her looks with her styling choices.
    I would love Kate Bosworth in it I think. Or someone else non-hippy.

It would be so super awesome to see Tilda in that dress you picked for her. She would totally rock it. I could also see Charlize Theron in it.

6. cs July 3, 2017 at 4:32 pm #

What I would not give to see Jennifer Connelly in one of these.

• Leandra July 3, 2017 at 5:00 pm #

In the copper number , for Naomi here. I think fits Jennifer perfectly.

• elle July 3, 2017 at 7:32 pm #

Let’s all cross our fingers about that!

It’s a good collection, hoping the house doesn’t loan these dresses to a bunch of 21 year olds… Kylie from the Met comes to mind as an example to Versace to pair the dress appropriately.

• cs July 4, 2017 at 3:26 am #

Nooooooooooooooooooo, please no! I find the dresses chosen here really fantastic, it would be heart-breaking to see them on the red carpet being paraded as just another, “naked dress”.

And I fully agree on the copper dress for Jennifer, although she is so beautiful in regal way I’d love to see her in the Lady Gaga pick, too. She’d look like a queen.

7. Christine July 3, 2017 at 3:47 pm #

The one for Tilda, I would LOVE to see Cate Blanchett wearing. The one for Naomi, I would also love to see Marion wear.

8. Dana July 3, 2017 at 3:40 pm #

My favorite is the black/gold dress, and Emma Stone would love phenomenal in it!

• Catherine Kallon July 3, 2017 at 4:28 pm #

I think that might just be my favourite from this collection too

• Schoolbea July 3, 2017 at 9:06 pm #

Oooh yes!

I love all the choices, though. Some of them are unexpected but that stirs my imagination! Naomi in that dress, for example! It would make such an impact!

Still, my prayers to the fashion gods go for Emma Stone in that gorgeous black and gold…

• alvarospain July 4, 2017 at 10:26 am #

Yes, the pick for Emma Stone is my favourite, too. She would look incredible in this dress, totally her style!

9. Maria F. July 3, 2017 at 3:20 pm #

wow. I love most of the looks, especially the use of bronze.

10. Charlotte July 3, 2017 at 3:18 pm #

The first dress is gorgeous!
    I wish we can see it on the red carpet.