Menu

June 8, 2017

Posted by Rachel Watkins

Millie Bobby Brown attended the SAG-AFTRA Foundation Conversations: ‘Stranger Things’ and ‘Netflix’s ‘Stranger Things For Your Consideration’ events hosted recently in New York City and Beverly Hills, California, respectively.

SAG-AFTRA
: On Monday (June 5), Millie debuted a Miu Miu Spring 2017 ensemble that surprisingly featured not the least bit of glitzy embellishment. The pared-back, petal-pink look was a darling statement for the 13-year-old starlet, with Kate Spade New York ‘Christopher Too’ heels and a M2Malletier Mini Collectionnuse bag finishing the ensemble.

Netflix: The next day, her Miu Miu Spring 2017 frock brought a bit of the label’s expected embellishment. Yet, it was an utterly composed and charming design with the subtle sparkle and the bow accent at the neckline. The fuchsia-pink lip was the right girly finish, but a lighter sandal in silver or the same pastel ivory as the dress would have been preferred to her black shoes.

What do you make of this newcomer’s style?

M2Malletier Mini Collectionnuse bag

Credit: Getty

Pixie Lott In House of Holland - ITV Studios & Loose Women

Pixie Lott In House of Holland – ITV Studios & Loose Women

Lily James In Christopher Kane - De Beers Grand Opening At Harrods

Lily James In Christopher Kane – De Beers Grand Opening At Harrods

8 Responses to Millie Bobby Brown In Miu Miu & SAG-AFTRA & ‘Netflix’s ‘Stranger Things For Your Consideration’ Events

1. kane June 11, 2017 at 7:17 pm #

Hmmmm, I find the first dress too granny for her and “poised” isn’t quite what comes to mind especially when looking at the second look. Don’t get me wrong I like her, but that’s not the vibe that I am getting at all. She looks rather uncomfortable too me.

2. Alina June 9, 2017 at 12:37 pm #

So poised! The first look is my favourite. Love the bag.

3. Caroline June 9, 2017 at 12:55 am #

Love both looks! She’s an amazing young lady.

4. JHH June 8, 2017 at 7:23 pm #

She looks adorable. I especially love the dress and the bag. My 13 year old niece wears heels at school dances, etc. and these are pretty basic and not very high so they look okay though I think the nude ones look a little like something for an old lady.

5. Ingri June 8, 2017 at 7:10 pm #

Very cute and age appropriate, but I don’t really get why a 13-year old should wear heels.

• anonymous as always June 9, 2017 at 1:05 am #

• Kathy June 9, 2017 at 7:33 am #

Really? You’ve never worn heels to a junior high dance? You’re right that it’s not necessary by any means, but also not that weird.

6. Ellen M June 8, 2017 at 7:03 pm #

I WISH I had a FRACTION of the poise and elegance this young woman possesses when I was her age (I could use some of it now, come to think of it…). I can’t wait to watch her style and her career grow throughout the years!