03.06.14

Video: Kristen Stewart’s Cannes Film Festival Journey In Chanel

Please enable Javascript to watch this video

Kristen Stewart was in Cannes to promote her new movie, ‘Clouds of Sils Maria’ by French director Olivier Assayas, in which the actress stars alongside Juliette Binoche and Chloë Grace Moretz.

This short video documents the Chanel ambassadress’s journey through Cannes: from her arrival at the hotel, to her walking up the red-carpeted steps of the Palais des Festivals, to her interviews.

In the video you can see Kristen wearing a multi-coloured print blouse from the Spring 2014 collection with a ‘Première’ triple-row Chanel watch as well as a white tweed suit from the Spring 2014 Couture collection during her interviews.

Finally, you can see her premiere look, which consisted of a sequined tank top and slim trousers from the Spring 2014 Couture collection styled with a ‘Plume’ bracelet in white-gold and diamonds by Chanel Fine Jewelry.

Credit: Courtesy of Chanel

Celebrities Love...Jimmy Choo 'Marlin' Boots

Celebrities Love…Jimmy Choo ‘Marlin’ Boots

Amy Poehler's Stuart Weitzman 'Nudist' Ankle-Strap Sandals

Amy Poehler’s Stuart Weitzman ‘Nudist’ Ankle-Strap Sandals

7 Responses to Video: Kristen Stewart’s Cannes Film Festival Journey In Chanel

1. Chloe June 3, 2014 at 16:37 #

I loved it! Chanel and Kristen Stewart perfect couple!

2. Susan June 3, 2014 at 17:47 #

Short but fun. I have my doubts sometimes with Chanel but I liked all three outfits.

3. Rebecca June 3, 2014 at 18:56 #

Perfect marriage between Kristen Stewart and Chanel. I hope they will continue working together

4. CTgirl June 4, 2014 at 00:00 #

This girl has the worst posture to ever grace a red carpet and I’m still not able to get past the rat’s nest of hair and grimy looking clothes that she wears on her downtime.

• JR June 4, 2014 at 01:58 #

If you dislike Kristen so much, then why do you go out of your way to follow her? With all seriousness, maybe you should seek some help to get over this negative attitude of yours and go follow the ones that meet your approval because Kristen Stewart is going to be around for as long as she wishes to be.

• CTgirl June 4, 2014 at 15:12 #

I don’t know about you but this isn’t personnel for me – it’s about her fashion sense. I don’t know the girl and was only commenting on what was shown in the video. So just calm down. I would actually recommend that you seek some help to get over your inability to recognize that this is only about fashion.

5. marie June 4, 2014 at 13:07 #

Wow, this helped me to get a big step closer on my way of understanding her style.
    First of all, that printed blouse was perfect on her.
    About her glitter-jumpsuit premiere thing: I hated this look. With all my heart.
    But seeing her in it – she looks so comfortable in it, it makes the whole thind look so easy and light. Don’t get me wrong, I still hated it, but the point is that she liked it, I guess. (The glitter-sneakers she wore with it later are still a sure kill, but however)
    The thing is that in her jumpsuit-monster she had a similar aura like Chloe in her stunning feather-gown. Maybe, just maybe, this is somehow the point about the whole fashion-thing.
    Wow, that was more philosophic than intended…