Jennifer Lopez In Zuhair Murad Couture - The Weinstein Company's 2013 Golden Globe Awards After PartyAfter finishing up her awards show presenter duties, Jennifer Lopez headed to The Weinstein Company’s 2013 Golden Globe Awards After Party at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in California on Sunday evening—but not before making a quick change.

The entertainer switched out of her embroidered ivory and nude effect Zuhair Murad gown, swapping it for an extravagant black look from the designer’s Fall 2012 Couture collection.

The plunging neckline is becoming a bit overplayed, although Jennifer still managed to make it look as sophisticated as possible.

A significant train was embellished with feathery detail, and sparkling cuffs provided a good dose of wrist candy.

However, I wasn’t crazy about this singer-actress’s wild hair with the uneven strands flipped out of her updo. Her first ‘do—glam waves—was far more flattering.

Are you a fan of this second Zuhair Murad moment?

Credit: Zuhair Murad & Getty

30 thoughts on “Jennifer Lopez In Zuhair Murad Couture – The Weinstein Company’s 2013 Golden Globe Awards After Party

1. Nat39

The odd hairstyle aside, I actually prefer this look – her figure looks really amazing in this gown and I love the touch of drama via the feathered detailing, and I think her accessories punch up the look without overpowering it (although personally I’d ditch all the braceletes for an oversized statement ring). She looks sexy yet elegant (minus the hair) and not too try-hard.

2. Jennifer

I prefer this over what she actually wore to the Globes… when I saw what she wore there the only thing I thought was, “Of COURSE.” The hair is lopsided hence it’s bad. Otherwise, it’s pretty.

3. EmmaWoodhouse

Dislike the tacky plunging neckline, but I like the feathered skirt which is subtle rather than showy. The bracelets are too much–one or two would have been better. The hair/makeup is rather pageanty. I wasn’t impressed by either of her looks.

4. Sammy C

I agree on the hair and I add the eye make up to that. It feels a little heavy (it already did at the ceremony)… Perhaps for one of her shows. Everything else though, all accessories and the dress itself, seem perfect to me.

5. Abigail

I definitely prefer this look to her Golden Globes gown. Even with one of the most amazing bodies out there, the other gown made her look thick, and it just seemed a little trashy. Not a fan of the hair here either, but the gown is flawless. And the feathers provide that over the top feel that she can really work.

6. Marybeth

I much prefer this! The dress is perfect on her.

The hair could be nicer, for sure, and she should have confined the bracelets to one arm.

7. Camille

I much prefer this over that ice dancer dress from the Golden Globes. This is more sophisticated and I love the touch of feathers and her accesories. Sexy but not tacky.

8. dee

Prefer this gown over the other one she wore. The is doesn’t bother me but the makeup does. It is too heavy.

9. Lisa

I actually prefer this hair over the earlier waves! This look feels edgier and in-the-moment, rather than in Jennifer’s own world where nothing is over the top Lol :) I think she looks vastly more sophisticated here than she has in a long time, and especially more so than the lace GG dress. And i understand the choice of bling cuffs since this wouldnt have worked with big earrings or a necklace. With her perfected pose and stare down the cameras, i think this is one of the best black gowns of the last month.

10. MissAmynae

this is SO. MUCH. BETTER. There’s a lot of room for improvement on the hair, but at least its up, and you can see her lovely shoulders and that gorgeous halter.

I’m looking forward to the day she realizes that this is a thousand times sexier than the overblown, illusion netting based outfits.

11. TeaAtTwo

A big improvement over her ceremony look. I really like this- she looks like a sexy diva without looking try hard. I would take a few bracelets away and town down the make-up a tad though.

12. manja

def a fan,didn’t like her 1st look at all.here she looks great,and as someone already said could teach J Chastain how to wear this type of gown.

13. Dhppy

Okay, first InStyle and now this. it’s official, I prefer the after party red carpets to the Golden Globes fashion.