01.10.12

Jennifer Morrison In MaxMara – Meet and Greet Bloomingdale’s Appearance

Jennifer Morrison attended a meet and greet appearance with fans to celebrate her ABC television show ‘Once Upon A Time’ in New York City last week at the Bloomingdale’s 59th Street store.

The actress wore a MaxMara crepe jumpsuit.

Her rose pink sleeveless jumpsuit boasts a draped top with a cascading ruffle and wide-leg trousers, with a black grosgrain waistband.

Black pumps, onyx chandelier earrings and a bright red lip colour completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Kelly Chen's Balenciaga Tri-Colour Cut Out Shoes

Kelly Chen’s Balenciaga Tri-Colour Cut Out Shoes

Elizabeth Banks In Preen - 'Pitch Perfect' LA Press Conference

Elizabeth Banks In Preen – ‘Pitch Perfect’ LA Press Conference

7 Responses to Jennifer Morrison In MaxMara – Meet and Greet Bloomingdale’s Appearance

1. Agathe October 1, 2012 at 15:05 #

I’m a bit bothered by the creases, but I’m always wondering how other stars manage to walk the red carpet absolutely crease-free with fine silk dresses after sitting in a car for some time. Are they lying down in the limo?

2. Christine October 1, 2012 at 15:20 #

The fabric/material is off putting.

3. Sam October 1, 2012 at 16:41 #

This piece is awful. It washes her out, the yellow hair doesn’t help. The oddly placed gathered fabric makes it seem like one of her breasts has deflated and is now comfortably resting around her navel. Very unflattering.

• dee October 1, 2012 at 17:52 #

I completely agree.

4. Gigi October 1, 2012 at 18:49 #

Not her best red carpet moment, plus I think this jumpsuit looked better when Svetlana Khodchenkova wore it at the Max Mara’s VIP Party for Chloe Moretz the past June. Maybe it’s because the color didn’t look plain on her and the hair was in a bun.

5. Yeliz October 1, 2012 at 21:44 #

I agree with Gigi that this isn’t her best red carpet moment. The jumpsuit is ill fitting and I’m bothered by the creases on it. I love her hair but it should have been in a updo or on the other side to show the ruffle detail.

6. EmmaWoodhouse October 4, 2012 at 01:13 #

I wish this was a dress (with a knee-length pencil skirt) instead of a jumpsuit. I like the top but not the bottom.