Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Karolina Kurkova In Elie Saab

Best Dressed Of The Week – Karolina Kurkova In Elie Saab

34 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Nils March 23, 2012 at 19:15 #

This was a good week. So good that I’ve been lead to comment for the first time. I’m going to go with Diane Kruger, who is always a favourite of mine. Also Alexa Chung who I don’t usually love but she’s doing casual so well and good casual is hard to do.

2. Laura March 23, 2012 at 19:26 #

I’m split between the green goddesses!

3. SilentVisitor March 23, 2012 at 19:38 #

1) Karolina Kurkova in Elie Saab
    2) Karolina Kurkova in Elie Saab
    3) Karolina Kurkova in Elie Saab
    4) Karolina Kurkova in Elie Saab
    5) Zhang Jingchu in Valentino

• Carolina March 23, 2012 at 21:14 #

Yep. And I am absolutely astounded to see Alexa in this lineup. She doesn’t even come close to competing in terms of style.

• Nat39 March 23, 2012 at 22:43 #

Alexa absolutely does not belong here (in my opinion), agree. With all due respect, her so called “laidback casual” look is plain AMATEURISH, that’s the only way I can describe it. So she combed her hair, congratulations…

4. molly March 23, 2012 at 19:41 #

Karolina wins for me. No competition.

5. Kyriaki-Cyprus March 23, 2012 at 19:42 #

Even though, I didn’t pay much attention to her appearance during the week, looking at the photos, Karolina Kurkova in Elie Saab was the best for me.

6. GiGi March 23, 2012 at 20:26 #

To each her own – I was going to say that it was a very weak week. Cute, huh? Seriously, usually I like so many I cannot choose. This week I will have to choose the best from a very sad field.

7. Chanel March 23, 2012 at 20:38 #

Sometimes it’s almost too easy to differentiate the supermodels from the mortals… *sigh*

8. Carmen March 23, 2012 at 20:52 #

I love Rose McGowan dress¡¡

9. Nat39 March 23, 2012 at 21:03 #

It’s between Olga and Karolina, only two real stars for me this week.
    Would rather see Elizabeth Banks in cute orange Andrew Gn. instead of Miss Chung who sticks out like a sore thumb here for me.

10. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) March 23, 2012 at 21:27 #

Karolina followed by Olga.

11. Marybeth March 23, 2012 at 22:29 #

Karolina gets my vote, but it was a tough choice between her and Rose McGowan.

Alexa may not be a serious contender, but I am delighted that she finally found her comb.

12. ramsay March 23, 2012 at 22:37 #

For once, I really had a hard time picking by BDOTW but I ended going for Diane (again) – She just looks special and chic – I agree that Karolina looks good but it’s more her beauty than that dress that should be acknowledged – put that dress on a “mere mortal” and she will look good but not that good – Zhang Jingchu’s dress is tasteful and classy and I like her attitude but it’s a repeat, though a very fine one – For once I did like Katy Perry’s look but that blue hair is just a no for me – The rest all look good (except Rose McGowan) but for me only Diane has that wow factor

13. Shaina March 23, 2012 at 22:50 #

Karolina looks beautiful and so effortless! Katy Perry is a close second.

14. Amy March 23, 2012 at 22:54 #

KK takes the title. Olga and Jennifer are runners-up

15. Karis March 23, 2012 at 22:58 #

KK in ES FTW :P

16. bm March 24, 2012 at 00:31 #

I thought you would choose another best dress actresses than Diane (even La La Anthony and Tara Reid are better than her this week).
    But still, no one come even close to KK and Olga this week.

17. Tina March 24, 2012 at 00:47 #

Karolina first for sure, followed by Katy Perry.

18. Teleholic March 24, 2012 at 02:17 #

Looks like solids had a good week.

19. bee7 March 24, 2012 at 02:29 #

my vote went to kk and jennifer was my second. this week has been relatively weak compared to the previous amazing week we had. as usual, thank you FC for your hard work!

• Fashion Critic March 24, 2012 at 08:39 #

Thanks bee7 xx

20. conchitabocanegrita09 March 24, 2012 at 02:39 #

I do not why all of you guys say that Karolina’s look is BDTOW it is tooooooooooooooooo simple

• SilentVisitor March 25, 2012 at 14:32 #

Well maybe there are some who like simplicity….

21. shap_half March 24, 2012 at 03:27 #

I voted for Karolina, but it’s astonishing how often Diane Kruger makes this list. I feel like she’s on her way to winning most consistent again, and it’s only March. I’d be interested to know who comes closest in terms of making the weekly poll in 2012.

22. Alina March 24, 2012 at 05:13 #

Beyonce Knowles in Victoria Beckham

Have a nice weekend, FC!

• Fashion Critic March 24, 2012 at 08:38 #

You too Alina.

Thanks for all your comments this week

• Alina March 24, 2012 at 09:38 #

Oh, no! I have to thank you for this amazing site that is like a breath of fresh air for me.

23. simon March 24, 2012 at 11:19 #

KK wins for me! She just shines in that Elie Saab gown!

24. eimear March 24, 2012 at 16:19 #

Beyonce should win purely because she looks insaaane after after havin a baby, what, like ten minutes ago.

25. Giuseppi Giraffe March 24, 2012 at 19:19 #

What’s Alexa Chung doing here? She combed her hair, yes, and we’re all very proud of her for it, but beyond that I fail to see how her top and pencil skirt ensemble qualify as “best dressed.” I wore better stuff than that this week!

26. EmmaWoodhouse March 24, 2012 at 23:10 #

I don’t like most of these looks…Olga for me despite the shoes and the slit. I also like Zhang’s re-interpretation of the Valention, much better than Shailene’s in my opinion. :)
    Have a lovely weekend FC! Checking your fabulous site is a highlight of my day! :)

• Fashion Critic March 25, 2012 at 14:30 #

Thank you..the weather is lovely here in London..I hope it’s just as good where you are

27. Penè March 25, 2012 at 18:48 #

Beyonce must be laughing at this coz even she cant believe she is in this poll. That look is soo normal and we know it.yes her body is mind blowing and most new mums have the right to be jealous but this poll is about dressing and there’s nothing “besty” about it.she was appropriately dressed and not outstaging the main event