Menu

Kerry Washington In Paolo Sebastian – 2018 Producers Guild Awards

Kerry Washington also graced the 2018 Producers Guild Awards in Los Angeles on Saturday (January 20).

The actress wore a Fall 2016 Paolo Sebastian gown with various jewels from Graziela Gems, Effy Jewelry and EF Collection.

This gown is such a statement, and looks beautiful on Kerry. The embroidery is both fun and elegant, and of course, the presence of print makes her stand out from her red carpet peers.

I love the shorter hemline, though I wish that it was a bit shorter on Kerry, as we see at the runway presentation, as that tea length is such perfection.

The ‘I Dream of Jeannie’ ponytail as I love to call it is making a big return to the scene this season, and it is fierce on the actress. Her berry lip is the perfect complement to the gown.

Credit: Paolo Sebastian & Getty

Mary J Blige In Elie Saab - 2018 Producers Guild Awards

Mary J Blige In Elie Saab – 2018 Producers Guild Awards

Gal Gadot In Armani Prive - 2018 Producers Guild Awards

Gal Gadot In Armani Prive – 2018 Producers Guild Awards

11 Responses to Kerry Washington In Paolo Sebastian – 2018 Producers Guild Awards

1. Mimi January 22, 2018 at 14:32 #

This is gorg!

2. EmmaWoodhouse January 22, 2018 at 01:01 #

I wish she’d gone with a ballet bun. But I’m thrilled to see more Paolo Sebastian on the RC–was just saying so the other day, on your post about them! This is the same pattern as Cynthia Erivo’s dress, and it’s gloriously intricate.
    The length here is a little awkward but not too bad.

3. Pheephee January 21, 2018 at 22:54 #

Overwhelming. All that embroidery is way too fussy. Don’t like this at all.

4. TeaAtTwo January 21, 2018 at 21:35 #

It’s princessy without feeling twee but I detest the hairstyle.

5. CreoleLady January 21, 2018 at 17:57 #

Kerry Washington is just going for it these days! Nice to see an actual fall look as I am already fatigued by all of the spring looks prematurely showing up on the rc (even in LA).

6. JHH January 21, 2018 at 17:38 #

This is a beautiful dress but I am not loving it on Kerry. The dress just overwhelms her a bit and I wish I could see better what look like very nice shoes. The hair is style is just a big no for Kerry — very unflattering.

7. Caroline January 21, 2018 at 17:24 #

She’s too short for this.

8. Maria F. January 21, 2018 at 16:58 #

I think it overwhelms her. It is a gorgeous dress, but not for her.

9. Alina January 21, 2018 at 16:09 #

I like the dress and it could have been great on Kerry, but the length, shoes and ponytail are big NO’s.

10. lisjaka January 21, 2018 at 13:58 #

I agree about the shorter length as well. I love the dress on the model because of the shorter length. It’s a beautiful dress and I love it.

11. Nat39 January 21, 2018 at 13:43 #

Agree about the tea length, but I still adore this look on Kerry – the print is beautiful and eye-catching, the dress still fits her well (despite the slightly longer length) and her ponytail and berry lip are perfect for this look – she looks cute and feminine.