Menu

December 4, 2015 Who Wore It Better?

Who Wore Oscar de la Renta Better…Elisabeth Moss or Blanca Suarez?

Who Wore Oscar de la Renta Better Elisabeth Moss or Blanca Suarez

Elisabeth Moss wore this stunning Oscar de la Renta Resort 2016 floral gown while attending the 2015 Tony Awards back in June, before Blanca Suarez wore the same gown to the Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Female Awards.

Even though I wasn’t a big fan of the hair on either woman, I will take Elisabeth’s style over Blanca’s gym-bun.

Elisabeth’s sleeker styling also won me over.

NMB33SC_mz

You can buy their Oscar de la Renta Halterneck Floral Embellished Gown from Neiman Marcus.

Credit: Getty

Daisy Ridley In Roksanda & David Koma - Good Morning America &  Star Wars ‘Force 4 Fashion’ Event

Daisy Ridley In Roksanda & David Koma – Good Morning America & Star Wars ‘Force 4 Fashion’ Event

Nieves Alvarez In Blumarine -  2015 Telva Awards

Nieves Alvarez In Blumarine – 2015 Telva Awards

15 Responses to Who Wore Oscar de la Renta Better…Elisabeth Moss or Blanca Suarez?

1. Guest April 20, 2019 at 3:07 pm #

the first the best

2. Guest April 20, 2019 at 3:07 pm #

Blanca styling won me over

3. Guest April 20, 2019 at 3:07 pm #

Both look good but I voted Blanca because of the colors! Better suited with her skin tone!

4. Guest April 20, 2019 at 3:07 pm #

Out of those two, Bianca. Neither styling is particularly accomplished (Elisabeth’s all too casual, yellow hair clashes with the dress, Bianca’s clutch wouldn’t have been my choice), but it suits Bianca’s colouring much better. Back in the day though I’m pretty sure I liked this best on the model.

5. Guest April 20, 2019 at 3:07 pm #

Blanca for me.

I agree with the rest, her colouring works with the dress much, much better.

6. Guest April 20, 2019 at 3:07 pm #

*too harsh as well

7. Guest April 20, 2019 at 3:07 pm #

*too harsh as well

8. Guest April 20, 2019 at 3:07 pm #

Elisabeth of the 2, no question about it. The fit/length are perfect on her, and overall the look with its florals has more effortless, fresher spring feel on her, loving the complementary bracelet, the hairstyle may not be perfect, but it doesn’t “fight” with the look, she looks lovely. Blanca’s bun is way too aggressive for this lovely gown, the makeup is too harsh is well, the gown is too long, and overall she looks stiff and uncomfortable.

9. me December 19, 2015 at 6:12 am #

the first the best

10. Nat39 December 4, 2015 at 9:12 pm #

• Nat39 December 4, 2015 at 9:13 pm #

*too harsh as well

11. justme December 4, 2015 at 1:53 pm #

Blanca for me.

I agree with the rest, her colouring works with the dress much, much better.

12. kane December 4, 2015 at 10:44 am #