Menu

September 2, 2015 Who Wore It Better?

Who Wore Topshop Better…Ashley Madekwe or Hailey Baldwin?

Who Wore Topshop Better Ashley Madekwe or Hailey Baldwin

I first spied Ashley Madekwe wearing a Topshop saffron yellow crop top – on her popular style blog Ring My Bell – styled with Topshop denim shorts, a Celine bag and Gianvito Rossi sandals, and swiftly went out to buy the top for myself.

Perhaps Hailey Baldwin had the same game plan, however, she was working a throw-together vibe layering the top and opting for shorter shorts.

I want to give this to Ashley, but I find myself more intrigued by the many elements of Hailey’s look.

topshop

Topshop Ribbed Cropped CamiTopshop.com US and Topshop.com
Topshop MOTO Ultra Blue Mom ShortsTopshop US and Topshop.com

Credit: Ring My Bell & Splash

Rihanna In Dries Van Noten - Sonya Benson's New York Nuptials

Rihanna In Dries Van Noten – Sonya Benson’s New York Nuptials

Victoria Justice In Misha Collection and Sass & Bide - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Victoria Justice In Misha Collection and Sass & Bide – The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

14 Responses to Who Wore Topshop Better…Ashley Madekwe or Hailey Baldwin?

1. Guest April 21, 2019 at 9:22 am #

An easy win for Ashley in my opinion… The pants, the shoes, the bag, plus you can’t see her bra… I’m here for casual, relaxed looks, but Hailey looks a bit too slouchy.. I mean, she still looks okay, they’re paparazzi photos, I don’t blame really blame her for any of that, she looks comfortable, but if I have to say if I prefer her’s or Ashley’s look, I have to give it to Ashley.

2. Guest April 21, 2019 at 9:22 am #

Ashley easily, hers is a proper, well executed summery outfit. Hailey is a mess, doesn’t even look very presentable.

3. Guest April 21, 2019 at 9:22 am #

I’d like to think that Hailey was on a private off-duty mission.

4. Guest April 21, 2019 at 9:22 am #

I guess it all depends on what mood you’re in. On given day, I can easily dressed the way Hailey is dressed here. But then if I want to look cute, then I will definitely styled the top like Ashley.

I actually like how both styled it. Depending on my mood lol.

5. Guest April 21, 2019 at 9:22 am #

Hailey for me as well.

I like Ashley’s style but those shorts do nothing for her.

6. Guest April 21, 2019 at 9:22 am #

I like Ashley’s simple styling.

7. Guest April 21, 2019 at 9:22 am #

Ashley wins for me, hands down.

8. Trinny September 2, 2015 at 3:10 pm #

Ashley wins for me, hands down.

9. Dee September 2, 2015 at 3:02 pm #

I like Ashley’s simple styling.

10. justme September 2, 2015 at 12:26 pm #

Hailey for me as well.

I like Ashley’s style but those shorts do nothing for her.

11. Christine September 2, 2015 at 11:55 am #

I actually like how both styled it. Depending on my mood lol.

12. kane September 2, 2015 at 11:35 am #

I’d like to think that Hailey was on a private off-duty mission.

13. Nat39 September 2, 2015 at 11:19 am #