Menu

Olivia Palermo’s Summer Style

Olivia Palermo's Summer Style

Olivia Palermo has fully embodied all the charms of summer, as she has let the breezy, warm-weather mood inform her off-duty style over this past week.

Look 1: While in New York City on Monday (July 20), Olivia returned to her love of boho chic in a Tularosa printed top and skirt, paired with Pretty Ballerinas ‘Montreal’ snake flats, Fendi sunglasses, and the Fendi ‘Peekaboo’ satchel. It’s a sweetly feminine look, and I love the pop of the intense marigold bag.

Look 2: Debuting a sleek take on the halter jumpsuit while taking a helicopter flight from the East 34th Street Heliport on Friday (July 24) in New York City, she wore a Lovers + Friends white one-piece with cutouts and a belted waist that quietly referenced throwback disco glamour in a thoroughly modern package. When accessorized with Francesco Russo sandals and cobalt-rimmed shades, the look was nothing short of effortlessly cool, calm, and collected.

Look 3: On Monday (July 27), she and her husband, Johannes Huebl, enjoyed a day of fun in the sun in Ibiza, Spain. Apropos then that her summer travel style included a Le Sirenuse x J Crew swimsuit, inspired by the laidback, sun-kissed culture of Le Sirenuse Hotel on the Amalfi Coast in Italy. The electric-blue accents on the swimsuit are what caught my eye, but what really makes the look sing are her accessories, including Dior ‘So Electric’ sunglasses, a floppy hat, and a white lace caftan.

olivia

Lovers + Friends Adore You JumpsuitRevolve Clothing
Fendi Peekaboo Micro Satchel BagNeiman Marcus
Tularosa Seraphina TopRevolve Clothing
Francesco Russo Fur Detail Leopard Print Sandalsfarfetch.com US and farfetch.com
Tularosa Carter SkirtRevolve Clothing
Christian Dior So Electric SunglassesSaks.com
Credit: Splash & FameFlynet

Beyonce Knowles In Dolce & Gabbana - Out In New York City

Beyonce Knowles In Dolce & Gabbana – Out In New York City

Balmain's Latest Collection Is Up To 65% Off At The Outnet

Balmain’s Latest Collection Is Up To 65% Off At The Outnet

10 Responses to Olivia Palermo’s Summer Style

1. bisbee July 30, 2015 at 4:34 pm #

She’s very thin and small-busted, but she needs a bra. One can get away with no bra even with small breats only if they are high…hers are not.

• bisbee July 30, 2015 at 4:35 pm #

That should be breasts, of course. I wish you had an edit feature!

2. Markness July 29, 2015 at 2:20 am #

I wish Olivia had more boobs to fill out the jumpsuit and the swimsuit. But she’s naturally thin. I love the swimsuit and i agree, the jumpsuit isn’t flattering on the bust. Still very consistent though. Love all of these looks.

• Amy July 29, 2015 at 3:07 pm #

I agree. both the jumpsuit and the swimsuit would look phenomenal on someone with a slightly bigger bust. the jumpsuit is hanging to low on Olivia. too bad

3. Bailey July 28, 2015 at 8:39 pm #

I like the first look. Really cute top and skirt set and I love that yellow bag. The second look is nice but it looks like its sitting too low on top which makes it appear heavier on the bottom. I like the way she looped the belt for a cool added detail. Not crazy about the bathing suit in her third look but like the way she dressed it up with the hat and cover-up

4. Yeliz July 28, 2015 at 7:15 pm #

Love Looks 1 and 3. Whilst I like the jumpsuit, I also think that it’s not flattering.

5. Pedro July 28, 2015 at 7:14 pm #

She looks fantastic! Love her

6. Alina July 28, 2015 at 6:43 pm #

I really like the first look! That dress is so summery!

The jumpsuit is not very flattering.

7. Christine July 28, 2015 at 5:17 pm #

I like the second look. Chic!

8. kane July 28, 2015 at 4:13 pm #

I really like the third outfit, but the jumpsuit doesn’t flatter around the chest.