Menu

October 17, 2014 Who Wore It Better?

Who Wore Charlotte Ronson Better…Taraji P. Henson or Jaime King?

Who Wore Charlotte Ronson Better Taraji P Henson or Jaime King

Taraji P. Henson wore a sheer navy Charlotte Ronson Fall 2014 dress to the screening of ‘From The Rough’ back in April, adding a serious kick to the look with orange accessories from Jimmy Choo.

Jaime King wore the same dress last month to the Delano Las Vegas grand opening party, working her look with black accessories.

For elevating the look and adding some colour and fun to it, Taraji wins for me.

CharlotteRonson_012_1366.450x675

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Krysten Ritter In Diane von Furstenberg - The Hollywood Reporter Power of Style Lunch

Krysten Ritter In Diane von Furstenberg – The Hollywood Reporter Power of Style Lunch

Sienna Miller In Galvan - 'Foxcatcher' London Premiere

Sienna Miller In Galvan – ‘Foxcatcher’ London Premiere

8 Responses to Who Wore Charlotte Ronson Better…Taraji P. Henson or Jaime King?

1. Parvati October 17, 2014 at 11:50 pm #

I usually like a pop of color on a dark outfit, but I don’t think the orange accessories go well with Taraji’s look at all. So Jamie wins for me.

2. kane October 17, 2014 at 10:02 am #

I agree with the others. Colour popping gone rather wrong. I don’t think Jamie has given the dress quite the treatment it deserves, but I like hers much better.

By the way, FC, I keep swooning over GV rose dress on the right hand side. I want it in my life so badly!

3. Peony October 17, 2014 at 7:26 am #

The ridiculous oversized clutch and garish colour actually detracts from the look, rather than elevating it. Jaime by a mine.

• Iva October 17, 2014 at 8:34 am #

ITA

• LeeAnn October 17, 2014 at 9:15 am #

Not to mention those yucky shoes. Whilst the black accessories could be accused as being dull.when you have a face and figure like that why use gimmicks? Jamie looks chic not desperate

4. Nat39 October 17, 2014 at 2:08 am #

Jamie easily. Taraji’s matching bold orange accessories together are just too loud and forced, they completely overpower the dress, plus the loose hair, that doesn’t work with the neckline, shortening and making her neck disappear. Jamie’s more subdued presentation with the polished ‘do and simple black accessories may not be exciting but is more refined and elegant.

• pinksugar October 17, 2014 at 4:36 am #

+1. The orange doesn’t remotely compliment her look, it actually overpowers it.

5. shap_half October 17, 2014 at 1:10 am #

That orange clutch is way too big for a look this busy, and I love Jamie’s top knot so she got my vote!