Menu

Who Wore Dior Better…Lucy Hale or Selena Gomez?

Who Wore Dior Better Lucy Hale or Selena Gomez

Lucy Hale wore a micro-mini Dior fit-and-flare dress sculpted from vibrant red duchess satin with a lustrous sheen and a plunging neckline to the 2014 Teen Choice Awards back in August styled with Brian Atwood ‘Abell’ sandals, which added a punch to this sweet offering, a MICHAEL Michael Kors clutch, and a selection of jewels.

Selena Gomez wore the same dress last week to the ‘Rudderless’ LA premiere styled with Manolo Blahnik ‘Pacha’ translucent cap-toe pumps which complemented her black VBH envelope clutch.

My overall opinion is that the dress is too short and too tight on both; however, Lucy wins for me as I like her sassier shoe choice and the lining she added to her dress.

Credit: Getty

Bellamy Young In Pamella Roland - 2014 Carousel of Hope Ball

Bellamy Young In Pamella Roland – 2014 Carousel of Hope Ball

Keira Knightley In Michael Van Der Ham - May Fair Hotel

Keira Knightley In Michael Van Der Ham – May Fair Hotel

15 Responses to Who Wore Dior Better…Lucy Hale or Selena Gomez?

1. Mildred September 24, 2017 at 2:51 pm #

A mi no me gusto mucho el vestido en si, pero si hay que elegir a alguien elijo a Selena ya que la correa en los zapatos de Lucy la hace ver mas pequeña, aunque el peinado de Selena la hace ver mas vieja, creo que una mujer pequeña debe hacer todo lo posible por verse mas alta. Por algo sé utilizan siempre tacones

2. Nat39 October 15, 2014 at 9:04 pm #

Selena. Her hair and makeup are gorgeous and her elegant pumps actually go better that Lucy’s thick and awkward ‘above the ankle’ strap.

3. TeaAtTwo October 15, 2014 at 8:34 pm #

Hideous dress. Lucy’s sandals cut her legs off and Selena looks try hard.

• Peony October 16, 2014 at 5:51 am #

+ 1

First poll I haven’t been able to vote in, this dress is just awful.

4. Anna October 15, 2014 at 8:08 pm #

Lucy!

5. Nicky October 15, 2014 at 7:07 pm #

Lucy’s shoes are absolutely gorgeous. Selena looks nice too, compared to her other looks, but Lucy wins out for me.

6. Courtney Klein October 15, 2014 at 5:00 pm #

This is a fabulous dress. They both looked amazing in it but if I have to give an answer I’ll go with Selena only because she is latin and red is their color.

7. pinksugar October 15, 2014 at 3:24 pm #

Lucy by far. I like that hers flared out a bit and her accessories gave it new life. Selena’s was just too tight and too try-hard as usual.

8. meme October 15, 2014 at 2:48 pm #

neither. too tight, too short and poorly fitted.

9. Chloe October 15, 2014 at 11:51 am #

Styling can make or break an outfit in my opinion i.e pairing the above Dior dress with a pair of battered Croc shoes, socks and a tattered old bag would make the dress look awful compared to someone who styled the dress with the correct accessories. Therefore, I agree with the judgement that Lucy Hale wore Dior better. Her shoes and the additional lining completed the look and made the Dior dress work.

10. Bow October 15, 2014 at 11:49 am #

Both Look Nice

11. Cheri October 15, 2014 at 11:10 am #

“Who Wore Dior Better?” is you question. Yet Lucy wins for you because of her shoe choice and added dress lining, neither of which is Dior. So ‘Who Wore Dior Better?

• towanda October 15, 2014 at 1:02 pm #

i don’t understand what you mean

• Yeliz October 15, 2014 at 3:03 pm #

A look consists the dress and the accessories, which, in my opinion, make a look ‘whole’. FC prefers Lucy’s choice of accessories, which I also do. You can’t just rate a look by the dress. It’s quite obvious actually.

• Nicky October 15, 2014 at 7:06 pm #