Menu

July 8, 2013 Sidewalk Style

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Pierre Balmain – Sydney International Airport

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Pierre Balmain - Sydney International Airport

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley landed at Sydney International airport in Australia earlier today ahead of her Hayman Island photo shoot as new ambassador for Australian beauty brand ModelCo.

Looking more like she stepped off the runway than a long-haul flight, the model/actress wore an effortless look consisting of her light-blue Pierre Balmain jeans, which we’ve seen her wearing once before, with a white top and long knit cardigan.

She accessorized with Stella McCartney sunglasses, Jacquie Aiche jewels, IRO ‘Merrick’ wedge booties, a felt sunhat and a standout Gucci red ‘Bamboo Shopper’ leather tote.

Aside from the hat, not being a hat person, as always I covet every piece of this look.

This is effortless model styling at its best.

RHW Red Gucci bag and IRO booties

Gucci Bamboo Shopper ToteGucci UK and Gucci US
IRO Merrick Wedge BootiesShopbop.com

Credit: Getty

Mindy Kaling In Marc Jacobs - Guy Oseary's July 4th Event

Mindy Kaling In Marc Jacobs – Guy Oseary’s July 4th Event

Jolin Tsai In Balmain & Alexander McQueen - 24th Golden Melody Awards

Jolin Tsai In Balmain & Alexander McQueen – 24th Golden Melody Awards

10 Responses to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Pierre Balmain – Sydney International Airport

1. LeeAnn July 8, 2013 at 8:44 pm #

Victoria Beckham take note – this is what chic looks like. It is not too try hard. It is not wearing an inappropriate dress for a sporting event. This is proof that money does not buy class.

• julyol1972 July 9, 2013 at 2:59 am #

I beg to disagree! Yes, Victoria wore a dress that some deemed inappropriate – I personally thought she looked great. However, no one does effortless airport chic like she does. Rosie looks good, maybe a little over accessorized. But no one can touch VB’s crown.

2. KatieKate July 8, 2013 at 7:39 pm #

I freaking want every single item she’s wearing-not that I would look like her in them. But anyway, I am in major lust with that bag!!! I also really dig the hat–I only like hats when they are super complementary and chic. And the cardigan, yes that is fab as well!

3. dee July 8, 2013 at 5:41 pm #

I like evrything about this look.

4. Rebecca Z July 8, 2013 at 3:04 pm #

I am a hat person and I love this hat. Also, it is winter in Australia…

5. Christine July 8, 2013 at 2:43 pm #

Too much stuff for the summer time but she looks chic.

• LeeAnn July 8, 2013 at 8:41 pm #

Its winter in Australia

6. Yeliz July 8, 2013 at 2:04 pm #

She looks effortlessly nice.

7. gabis July 8, 2013 at 2:04 pm #

The light-blue jeans and wedge boots are definitely not of my liking. The hat is alright but quite unnecessary. She should’ve ditched it. Everything else is gorgeous especially the bag and the cardigan.

8. TL July 8, 2013 at 1:55 pm #

She looks great, as always. But I can’t help feeling a bit weird about the look. There’s too much going on, would like it more if one item is taken out- either the wedge boots or the cardigan or the hat.