Menu

November 21, 2011

Beyonce Knowles continues to try to outdo Jessica Alba for the title of Best Maternity Style 2011.

Bey has a long way to go, but she certainly made steps in the right direction at the screening of ‘Live at Roseland: The Elements of 4’ which took place in New York City last night.

Before I even got to her Roberto Cavalli gown, my reaction was THANK GOD she’s returning to her natural hair colour.

I’ve grown so tired of the blonde, especially when it was looking mighty fried over the summer.

Her chocolate-brown Cavalli gown with a plunging neckline was accented with gold embroidered details on the sides.

Gold-hooped earrings and Lorraine Schwartz bracelets completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Nicole Richie In Halston - House Of Harlow 1960 Holiday Pop-Up Unveiling

Nicole Richie In Halston – House Of Harlow 1960 Holiday Pop-Up Unveiling

Sidewalk Style: Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge In Mulberry

Sidewalk Style: Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge In Mulberry

29 Responses to Beyonce Knowles In Roberto Cavalli – ‘Live At Roseland: The Elements Of 4’ Screening

1. Adriana November 24, 2011 at 9:02 pm #

Why would she try to look pregnant of she isn’t? Unless she wants to adopt and then say it’s her natural child. The publicity could turn negative otherwise.

2. Lisette November 21, 2011 at 11:58 pm #

In all fairness, those are two of the more unflattering pictures taken last night. In dozens of others posted all over the net, her cleavage looks normal (as normal as engorged pregnancy boobs can be), and the dress, shot from the side angle, clings to her curves perfectly.

I’m more impressed with this dress than anything she wore while premiering her last perfume- it seems the later into her pregnancy she gets, the nicer her outfits are.

3. Ade November 21, 2011 at 10:26 pm #

There is something odd about her pregnancy. I’m not gonna say it’s fake but she just doesn’t have that pregnant woman glow.

• Ashley November 22, 2011 at 12:49 am #

There is something really iffy about it. Her baby bump looks weird and so does her chest

4. Jones19 November 21, 2011 at 9:53 pm #

This is much better than her trying-to-be-sexy maternity wear.

5. DivaMom November 21, 2011 at 8:01 pm #

Ok the seated pic does nothing but continue to fuel rumors of a fake pregnancy. The dress is gorgeous but it leaves the mind wondering. I think in her zeal to announce to the world she’s preggers at the very public VMAs, she didn’t take into account how much people would “look” for her to show at future appearances. Either she’s the luckiest pregnant person in the world who barely gains a pound or something ain’t quite right, LOL

• Vee November 22, 2011 at 12:53 am #

what do you mean? she is humongous. have you seen other pics of her? the woman is the size of a house.

• Ylenia Castellano November 22, 2011 at 8:53 pm #

Yes, I agree, she has put on weight. Anyway, I don´t think theres any relation between her pregnancy being real and her weight gain. I know plenty of women in the non celeb world (i.e no live in cooks, nutritionists and personal trainers) who are lucky enough to have a had a perfectly round belly and an almost unchanged body… Still relatively skinny legs etc.

6. The Very Simon G November 21, 2011 at 7:54 pm #

STUNNNNNNNNING!!!!! I want to be her friend. And to borrow her Cavalli!!

7. Kyriaki-Cyprus November 21, 2011 at 7:40 pm #

I like how it shapes her body and all but there’s something off with the sleeves. She is not my favourite on the red carpet but this look is quite nice.

8. Shaina November 21, 2011 at 6:33 pm #

She looks beautiful. This dress was made for her pregnancy body. I love her hair and makeup.

9. TeaAtTwo November 21, 2011 at 5:44 pm #

Trying to picture Beyonce with a Solange style black afro.

• Linda November 21, 2011 at 7:25 pm #

Now, THAT would be awesome (or some other style). I really don’t like this poof-y aging beauty queen style hair. I think the dress with much better hair would look really good.

10. robbie November 21, 2011 at 5:34 pm #

absolutely hate the hair colour and the bracelets. the dress looks great on her though.

11. dee November 21, 2011 at 5:29 pm #

This is really nice. I agree about the hair.

12. LOLA November 21, 2011 at 5:28 pm #

What a smile! She’s glowing.
    She should wear more empire waist dresses.
    But she’s beautiful and that’s the most important

13. Nat39 November 21, 2011 at 5:26 pm #

I know that she is pregnant but this is just so gloomy.

14. Armaghan November 21, 2011 at 5:22 pm #

Can someone please tell me what is that bra when she is sitting?I don’t get it.Does it mean it’s even a FAKE boob?

• Nat November 21, 2011 at 5:48 pm #

There’s something really odd going on in her breast area in the second pic…

• BONCHEIDT November 29, 2011 at 9:29 am #

lol yes

• Ylenia Castellano November 21, 2011 at 5:48 pm #

That is the first thing I noticed and I had to read the comments to see if anyone else did too… It totally looks like a fake chest set, like the ones you see in fancy dress shops. Im trying to work out what the hell she is wearing under, that makes it seem so.

• Lulla November 21, 2011 at 7:53 pm #

It’s a shadow, I saw a high quality picture. There is a crease in her skin under her left breast and a shadow formed from the dress on her right breast.

• Linda November 21, 2011 at 7:23 pm #

Good eye…very wierd, trying to figure out what that is now.

• Camellia November 21, 2011 at 8:14 pm #

It looks like a nude coloured bra. The underwire is clearly visible in the second shot.

• Armaghan November 21, 2011 at 8:40 pm #

Apparently she was wearing a “Prosthetic Breasts” !!!
      I don’t like to follow gossips But this is getting so annoying.

15. maria November 21, 2011 at 5:18 pm #

the first thing that came to my mind when i saw this was “uncomfortable”. It looks tight and ill fitted.

I don’t think she has done anything impressive so far re maternity wear, after claiming she would reinvent the wheel.

• Lulla November 21, 2011 at 8:13 pm #

Really, it doesn’t look tight to me at all. It looks really loose to me, especially in the arms and chest.

16. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 21, 2011 at 5:16 pm #

Dull, drab and disappointing.

17. Kelsey mahan November 21, 2011 at 5:16 pm #

Roberto Cavalli <3 This dress is beautiful and does not show the baby bump to much,,,