Menu

November 4, 2011 Premiere

Eva Green In Alexander McQueen – ‘The Rum Diary’ London Premiere

Eva Green, aka The Princess of Darkness, joined Amber Heard on the red carpet in London last night for the premiere of ‘The Rum Diary’.

She joins Salma Hayek, Anna Paquin and Maria Sharapova in their love for Alexander McQueen.

Eva’s McQueen Fall 2011 black split-sleeve dress was made sassy with Alexander McQueen leopard print peep-toes and hot red lips.

Dita von Teese is another star who does the black dress, red lips look often, but it feels less like a uniform on Eva.

You can buy Eva’s Alexander McQueen dress from
Net-A-Porter US, Net-A-Porter International and AlexanderMcQueen.com.

Her McQueen leopard print heels can be purchased from
Net-A-Porter US, Net-A-Porter International and AlexanderMcQueen.com.

Credit: Getty

2011 Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards

2011 Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards

Michael Michele In Alberta Ferretti - L’Oréal Paris Legends Gala

Michael Michele In Alberta Ferretti – L’Oréal Paris Legends Gala

29 Responses to Eva Green In Alexander McQueen – ‘The Rum Diary’ London Premiere

1. nina November 6, 2011 at 10:59 am #

she looks amazing!!!

2. Carrie November 6, 2011 at 12:54 am #

I really loved this shoes!

3. Jess November 5, 2011 at 9:35 pm #

I love me some Eva, but she used to be rather more adventurous. I’ll never forget her in hot pink Dior Couture

4. Jess2 November 5, 2011 at 6:28 am #

Love love love the shoes! The dress isn’t too bad but I don’t like the flare in the sleeves, definitely going for a Morticia look which I don’t think has a place on the red carpet. I think the thigh slits are enough. Her hair and makeup is a bit of a mess unfortunately.

5. Verena Hafner - musings of a fashion stylist November 5, 2011 at 3:02 am #

She looks amazing! Love that she does her own thing.

6. María November 5, 2011 at 12:28 am #

she is awesome.
    her own style. and if someone doesn’t like it, she doesn’t care.

7. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) November 4, 2011 at 10:45 pm #

The dress looks like a modern day witch costume for a Halloween party. Love the hair, makeup and shoes and confidence!

8. Megs22 November 4, 2011 at 9:16 pm #

Love the dress and shoes, but her makeup in horrifying!

9. Elle November 4, 2011 at 9:00 pm #

She was absolutely stunning in her outfits in the film Casino Royale. She would suit those styles best. She always seems to pull of the Gothic witch look and it doesn’t suit her. It makes her look fried and costumed out. She’s so beautiful nonetheless.

10. Lillyflo November 4, 2011 at 8:34 pm #

I think she looks uber cool here.Her make up is more delicate then usual but still has a rock and roll feel to it which suits her. At least she isn’t your predictable Hollywood starlet ….she takes a walk on the wild side!

11. couturecoco November 4, 2011 at 8:07 pm #

I think she’s incredibly beautiful and this is so much her style – she owns it.

12. justme November 4, 2011 at 7:40 pm #

I really don’t like the eye makeup and hair here.

13. Parvati November 4, 2011 at 6:45 pm #

I love this look! In my opinion, it deserves a place in the BDOTW poll!

14. Brooke November 4, 2011 at 5:41 pm #

Pretty girl with consistently terrible eye makeup. Sigh.

• Jen November 5, 2011 at 7:17 pm #

Yep. If the eye makeup had been better I’dve loved this.

15. Hannah November 4, 2011 at 5:29 pm #

I really don’t like this look, or any of her other recent looks that I can remember. They are all, this especially so boring, her makeup is poorly applied, and her hair unbrushed. I so long for the days when she used to take my breath away in dior.

16. maria November 4, 2011 at 5:19 pm #

while i wish her hair was more polished there is something very cool about this look. The dress is so gorgeous and she has enough personality to carry this look through.

17. AW November 4, 2011 at 5:11 pm #

We get it, you’re goth and edgy and scary. Now fire your hair stylist and makeup artist.

• Pati November 4, 2011 at 7:17 pm #

haha good one! Just when I thought I was the only one hating this look! I sooo prefer Ditta´s “uniforms” to this!

• Rosalie November 5, 2011 at 7:33 am #

she cant compare to dita..

• gurlygurl November 6, 2011 at 1:14 am #

Dita is polished and divine… this is “I slept on my hair and makeup and still went out”. I can appreciate rock / goth / edgy whatever you want to call it but this is halloween. Red lips and black dress… big tick… add panda eyes and unbrushed hair and it becomes something else. Her hair and make up makes this look like a costume.

18. Emi November 4, 2011 at 5:10 pm #

*I meant I love the dress, I like the shoes*, I was too concentrate on thinking how much I’d like to have it my wardrobe…

19. Emi November 4, 2011 at 5:08 pm #

The Princess of Darkness… LOL, FC. Ok, first of all I have a fashion/beauty crush for her, because she has a gothic style but effortlessly, because I think that if you try hard you often look ridiculous (like T. Momsen). Said that, I love this dress, I like the dress, the make up is perfect so… BDOTW contender? Please!!!

• Amy November 4, 2011 at 5:43 pm #

I agree. I absolutely love this look. Although I do wish she would wear more runway McQueen like when she was promoting Casino Royale because I think she is one of the few people who can pull it off.

• Emi November 4, 2011 at 6:03 pm #

Yes, Eva Green + McQueen are a prefect match!

• Mol November 4, 2011 at 7:16 pm #

I love her grown up sophisticated ‘gothic’ style too, at least here, where i think the slightly wild hair and the dark eyes and red lips really really work.

20. Alina November 4, 2011 at 4:44 pm #

Attitude does everything.

21. robbie November 4, 2011 at 4:38 pm #

she reminds me of a sexy modern day morticia addams. those shoes are HOT!

22. Terry November 4, 2011 at 4:35 pm #

She looks a little bit Morticia-ish (awww, I love inventing new adjectives), but I like this outfit on her so much! Vampy and gorgeous.