Menu

November 3, 2011 Runway To Red Carpet

Amanda Seyfried In Michael Angel – ‘In Time’ Madrid Photocall

Earlier today Amanda Seyfried and Justin Timberlake were in Madrid, Spain, for the next stop on their European tour for their new movie, ‘In Time’.

The blonde actress continues to seek out colourful looks for her red carpet appearances, and on this occasion she wore a Michael Angel Spring 2011 dress.

As much as I have raved about her glossy locks over the past few days, she should’ve really pulled her hair back to show off the neckline on this stunning psychedelic-print dress, even though she opted out of wearing the Peter Pan collar.

The eggplant Lanvin pumps are tres plain, but maybe she didn’t want to upstage the dress.

Michael Angel is very much an underrated designer by Hollywood starlets.

I wish more celebs would wear his unique pieces.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Mena Suvari In Tibi - ‘A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas’ LA Premiere

Mena Suvari In Tibi – ‘A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas’ LA Premiere

Zhang Ziyi In Christian Dior - 'Love For Life' Rome Film Festival Premiere & Photocall

Zhang Ziyi In Christian Dior – ‘Love For Life’ Rome Film Festival Premiere & Photocall

18 Responses to Amanda Seyfried In Michael Angel – ‘In Time’ Madrid Photocall

1. jackie qureitem November 5, 2011 at 4:59 am #

I wish I have her figure so I can wear Michael Angel’s design which I found it unique , colourful and elegant.

2. Rebecca Z November 4, 2011 at 1:35 am #

Great dress–love the shoes. wish she’d be a little more confident in her presentation-she could sell this more

3. Hannah November 3, 2011 at 8:40 pm #

It is a gorgeous dress, whoever is stylign her for this promo tour is doing a very, very good job indeed. I wish she would have worn the hair back because it has been the same, withthe same exact facial expressio for every othe rlook. I like hte shoes, they aren’t black and don’t upstage the dress. I too wish that more celebrities would wear his clothes, I actually really pictured this dress in particular, sans collar, on Jennifer Lawrence.

4. Jones19 November 3, 2011 at 7:52 pm #

Such a pretty dress.Swoon.

5. rm November 3, 2011 at 7:38 pm #

Michael Angel is not underrated imo. Stars should stay away from his continuous knock-offs of London-designers prints.

• kristen November 5, 2011 at 10:07 pm #

if you knew anything about print designers – which clearly you dont – you’d know that his prints look nothing like christopher kane, erdem, katrantzou or anyone else in LDN for that matter. have you ever looked at his collections or are you just making an irrelevant mass generalization about a designer you dont know about?

6. Nat39 November 3, 2011 at 7:18 pm #

My only problem here is that she is slouching so badly!!! I think her pretty standout hair works perfectly here as she opted out of wearing the collar and chose plain pumps.

7. Verena Hafner - musings of a fashion stylist November 3, 2011 at 7:16 pm #

I really love the dress. Agree about the hair. My first instinct with the shoe was also to think it’s ok in this case.

8. justme November 3, 2011 at 4:31 pm #

I agree about the hair. She has nice hair so she should try to do more with it.

9. Amanda November 3, 2011 at 3:35 pm #

LOVE THIS LOOK! WOW!

10. artemis November 3, 2011 at 3:10 pm #

Oh I love this dress! Of course a sleek ponytail and better shoes would have made this look perfect!

11. Jen November 3, 2011 at 2:57 pm #

I see what others mean about the hair, but I have to say I find her choices really interesting and refreshing. She’s consistently one of my faves.

12. eimearoconnor November 3, 2011 at 2:48 pm #

I really dont like that straw hair colour.. she should go white blonde like Michelle Williams http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/img/blog/blog191010_michelle.jpg

13. maria November 3, 2011 at 2:43 pm #

same here. why cover the best part of the dress?

I also think that the beauty of long hair is versatility. The same old blow out gets boring.

14. LizLemooooon November 3, 2011 at 2:41 pm #

Again,this outfit would have suited a kicky ponytail or a low sideswept braid or something. Yes her hair is fabulous and wonderful and made of gold or something but she needs to do more with it. I also wish she’d learn how to accessorise and be more adventurous with make up.
    I do really like the dress and shoes but it’s kind of let down now.

• Mol November 3, 2011 at 5:27 pm #

Agree totally.

15. The Dame November 3, 2011 at 1:58 pm #

LOVE! Ugh she has such killer legs!

16. DivaDebbi November 3, 2011 at 1:34 pm #

Agree !00% about the hair. God I love this dress!