Menu

September 10, 2011

Camilla Belle In Tucker – The Moët & Chandon Suite At The US Open

Camilla Belle stopped by the Arthur Ashe Stadium in Flushing Meadows, New York to watch the US Open Tennis Championship from the Moët & Chandon Suite.

The actress chose a cute, printed Tucker wrap dress which she accessorized with two-tone ballet flats, an assortment of bracelets and black sunglasses.

Camilla left her hair down and opted for minimal makeup.

It’s a simple, pretty look perfect to enjoy a few games of tennis in the warm sunshine.

Credit: Getty

Marisa Tomei In Proenza Schouler - "The Ides Of March" Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Marisa Tomei In Proenza Schouler – “The Ides Of March” Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Yigal Azrouël Spring 2012

Yigal Azrouël Spring 2012

16 Responses to Camilla Belle In Tucker – The Moët & Chandon Suite At The US Open

1. Guest May 14, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

Looks too frumpy for her!

2. Guest May 14, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

Nice summery dress but not too keen on the colour and print of it. As a huge non-fan of ballet flats (at any event/occassion) I`d love to ban them 🙂 look ugly to me every time (esp., as in this case, when matched so closely to the dress). The rather large and heavy black sunglasses don`t look quite right to me with this pale dress – stick out as a sore thumb, would prefer lighter brown. The jewelry works very well.
    A bit washed out overall but not bad at all – good fit, and she looks good.

3. Guest May 14, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

pretty outfit.

still find it weird she dated joe jonas, especially when she looks like a young version of his mum.

4. Guest May 14, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

I don’t understand how her face/foundation is always at least two shades lighter than the rest of her body.
    Cute casual look though.

5. Guest May 14, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

Although I don’t like the color (browns are just not my favorite), I love the style of this dress, and the flats are perfect with it. Her hair is a little too messy for me.

6. Guest May 14, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

The print of the dress is really ugly, but I like her shoes, I’m not a fan of ballet shoes but these one are really cute.

7. Guest May 14, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

@Nat39, you took the words right out of my mouth. I don’t quite abhor ballet flats as much as you do (fine with skinny jeans and capris), but I would have preferred a wedge.
    Nothing inappropriate here…

8. Guest May 14, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

Love the sunglasses.

9. Raquel September 11, 2011 at 4:45 am #

Love the sunglasses.

10. DivaDebbi September 11, 2011 at 3:03 am #

Nothing inappropriate here…

11. Emi September 10, 2011 at 8:12 pm #

12. Sharon September 10, 2011 at 7:42 pm #

13. justme September 10, 2011 at 7:39 pm #

Cute casual look though.

14. robbie September 10, 2011 at 7:35 pm #

pretty outfit.

15. Nat39 September 10, 2011 at 7:23 pm #

A bit washed out overall but not bad at all – good fit, and she looks good.

16. Lila September 10, 2011 at 7:15 pm #

Looks too frumpy for her!