Menu

August 17, 2011 Premiere

Laura Haddock In D&G – “The Inbetweeners Movie” World Premiere

Laura Haddock looked like a Hollywood movie star on the red carpet for the World Premiere of “The Inbetweeners Movie” in London yesterday.

The blonde beauty opted to wear a D&G black sheer off-the-shoulder floor-sweeping gown.

Her gown had pleated details and a ruffled trim on the skirt which made the overall look more interesting.

Opting for shimmering eye make-up the actress wore her hair up in a simple ponytail with a parted fringe.

A black bag with the pearl strap wrapped around her wrist and an oversized ring completed her look.

Is anyone else getting a blonde Angelina Jolie vibe from Laura?

Credit: Getty

Julianne Moore In Jason Wu - "The Big Lebowski" Blu-Ray Release

Julianne Moore In Jason Wu – “The Big Lebowski” Blu-Ray Release

Zooey Deschanel In Moschino - "Our Idiot Brother" LA Premiere

Zooey Deschanel In Moschino – “Our Idiot Brother” LA Premiere

22 Responses to Laura Haddock In D&G – “The Inbetweeners Movie” World Premiere

1. Rose August 18, 2011 at 5:51 pm #

Gorgeous and stunning woman! Those cheekbones are amazing, and I love her whole look.

2. Laila August 18, 2011 at 6:10 am #

BDOTW. Love her

3. KateS August 18, 2011 at 3:20 am #

I’ve always been rabidly anti-sheer, but I think I’ve reached that point where there’s just been so much of it on the RC that my eyes have adjust to it. I think this is lovely. The lines are beautiful on her, and I like the soft hair.

4. PamG August 18, 2011 at 3:20 am #

Nice at first glance, but up close, it would have been nice if she was a bit more polished (e.g. hair flyaways). I like her purse and ring with the dress but do agree with the others who said she could use some earrings. If in doubt, diamond studs are clean and simple. If she tidied her hair and put on the earrings, it would help make it look like she didn’t just run into her dress and get her makeup put on going out the door. She reminds me of Michelle Pfeiffer in the Scarface era.

5. Elaine2 August 18, 2011 at 1:18 am #

she reminds me of the new princess of Monaco. (Can’t remember her name.).

Her makeup is great and I like that purse with the pearl strand. Unfortunately, my eye is not trained at the moment for wearing black. It’s only mid-August for pete’s sake…….. LOL

• Fashion Critic August 18, 2011 at 5:30 am #

Charlene

6. Clover August 18, 2011 at 12:44 am #

I love the bag strap wrapped around her wrist like a bracelet. I’m predicting a trend!

7. Nat39 August 17, 2011 at 10:08 pm #

Very pretty, delicate and sexy, don`t mind the sheerness (in this case, it works). BDOTW worthy.

8. moja31 August 17, 2011 at 5:13 pm #

Forget what she’s wearing, I’m just thrilled to find out that there’s an Inbetweeners movie! But yes, she does look gorgeous, love everything about it.

9. Rory August 17, 2011 at 5:02 pm #

BDOTW

10. Lucía August 17, 2011 at 2:46 pm #

She looks amazing!

11. dee August 17, 2011 at 2:41 pm #

Not crazy about the so much sheerness in the dress and I wish she wore some earrings.

• Alina August 17, 2011 at 4:27 pm #

12. noo August 17, 2011 at 1:48 pm #

i was looking through this blog’s order posts of angelina jolie, you called her mrs. snoozefest, which is the vibe i’ve always gotten from angelina! i don’t get this vibe at all from laura 😀 her sheer dress with the gold accessories keep it from being boring!

13. robbie August 17, 2011 at 1:36 pm #

she is beautiful but that dress is ugly.

14. Cristina Miller August 17, 2011 at 1:28 pm #

I cannot get behind this look. I like the purse, hair, makeup, and overall flow of the dress. I am not ok with the sheerness. The bandeau top takes this away from being glamourous for me. If it had not been sheer, BDOTW. Too bad it was.

15. D August 17, 2011 at 1:24 pm #

LOVE =D

16. Kaz August 17, 2011 at 12:51 pm #

I REALLY like this look. It’s classy and sexy in equal measure – two of my favourite fashion qualities 🙂

I’m getting a bit of a Katherine Jenkins vibe.

• Parvati August 17, 2011 at 1:56 pm #

That’s exaclty what I thought! She reminded me of Katherine Jenkins, too!

• Jones19 August 17, 2011 at 5:50 pm #

Thank you! Katherine Jenkins is who she reminds me of. I like this look a lot, I’m glad she didn’t line the dress.

17. Jen August 17, 2011 at 12:48 pm #

I really, really like the shape of this and the way it fits her. Plus the accessories and the black nail polish are awesome! But … I just don’t think I can get behind all the sheer. The bandeau top under the sheer thing just .doesn’t do it for me. Before I noticed that, though, I was in love.

18. Cara August 17, 2011 at 12:28 pm #

i absolutely love this!! BDOTW contender for sure!

I can also see the blonde Angelina Jolie vibe!