Menu

July 26, 2011 Runway To Red Carpet

Sarah Murdoch In Roland Mouret – Australia’s Next Top Model Sydney Launch

Posted by Catherine Kallon

Sarah Murdoch attended the world premiere screening of Australia’s Next Top Model Series 7 at The Entertainment Quarter in Sydney, Australia earlier today.

She showed that she hasn’t lost any of her supermodel magic by looking outstanding wearing a Roland Mouret Spring 2011 dress.

Admittedly the dress is doing all the work by giving her a feminine, sensuous silhouette, but she’s totally working it.

The details on her dress like the outwardly facing pockets and folds on the neckline are somewhat lost on Sarah’s picture, but you can fully appreciate them in the runway image.

It appears she loves those Tom Ford heels, because she also owns them in ballet pink.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jaime King In Valentino - Saint Vintage Designs Launch

Jaime King In Valentino – Saint Vintage Designs Launch

Olivia Munn In Tucker and ASOS - "Cowboys and Aliens" World Premiere

Olivia Munn In Tucker and ASOS – “Cowboys and Aliens” World Premiere

12 Responses to Sarah Murdoch In Roland Mouret – Australia’s Next Top Model Sydney Launch

1. couturecoco July 27, 2011 at 10:37 am #

I’ve not noticed her before but she really does justice to this dress. Better than the runway model. I adore RM and love everything about it. I love the shoes on her too (but not so much on Jennifer Ansiton) and as she looks 8 feet tall here, maybe Tom only designed them for Amazons?

2. Alina July 27, 2011 at 7:46 am #

I hate the hair and I dislike the shoes . The dress is nice.

3. kiwi July 27, 2011 at 5:57 am #

Love the look ankles up.. I really dislike these shoes

4. Carmen July 26, 2011 at 11:03 pm #

She looks phenomenal! Those Tom Ford heels work for me on this occasion. They compliment this dress better than her pink/silver ones with her other dress.

5. Mario July 26, 2011 at 8:46 pm #

I bet Ford has given every celebrity a pair of these ugly shoes to whore them around 😉

6. Jones19 July 26, 2011 at 8:40 pm #

For the life of me I can’t understand why celebs wear their hair slicked back and greasy looking like that. Nobody can pull that off. The dress is okay but the heels I like.

7. robbie July 26, 2011 at 8:30 pm #

those are so ugly shoes. the whole look is blah. the hair looks if she she just got out a shower and brushed it back.

8. mol July 26, 2011 at 8:13 pm #

Sarah has the perfect silhoutte for this dress, and I think the black Tom Ford’s compliment the outfit really well. I agree with Nat39, don’t like her hair at all.

9. dee July 26, 2011 at 8:02 pm #

I am not feeling the hair. I like everything else.

• Betty Brandenburg July 27, 2011 at 9:51 am #

I’m not feeling Murdoch. Can we ignore anyone with that last name until it’s shown they’re not complicit in what went on in their newspapers?

10. Nat39 July 26, 2011 at 7:16 pm #

The Tom Ford heels strike again, still not sure what to think of them, the black ones are fine I guess as they don’t remind me of the pink ballet pointe shoes. Not a fan of the exaggerated pockets, dislike the hair.

11. mm July 26, 2011 at 7:05 pm #

I thought it was just me. I do that with alot of my clothing & acessories. If I love it I buy it in multiple colors.

She looks fab!