Menu

May 20, 2011 Runway To Red Carpet

Hilary Swank In Isaac Mizrahi – American Cancer Society “Choose You” Preview

Hilary Swank attended preview of the first-ever ‘Choose You’ documentary. The Oscar winning actress was the Executive Producer of the project.

She wore a summery Isaac Mizrahi Spring 2011 dress at the screening, which was held at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City last night.

The nude short sleeve dress was covered with yellow, white and grey embellishments which created a beautiful floral pattern.

Hilary wisely opted to only add VRAM for GRAY Gallery hooped earrings, as the dress should be the main focus.

Satin pumps completed the look.

I wish she’d opted for sandals in this same champagne colour and pulled all her hair back.

Other than that she looks event and season appropriate.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Celebrity Shoe Swap: Cheryl Cole

Celebrity Shoe Swap: Cheryl Cole

Eve Hewson In Miu Miu - 2011 Cannes Film Festival "This Must Be The Place" Photocall

Eve Hewson In Miu Miu – 2011 Cannes Film Festival “This Must Be The Place” Photocall

14 Responses to Hilary Swank In Isaac Mizrahi – American Cancer Society “Choose You” Preview

1. Guest May 15, 2019 at 12:47 pm #

I love Hilary and this look is nice, but it ages her. Isaac Mizrahi can do that to some people. if the dress was a little shorter that might have helped and some strappy sandals.

2. Guest May 15, 2019 at 12:47 pm #

I think that Hilary is having an Anna Wintour phase, the last couple of looks have been right out of her wardrobe. I love the floral summer dress look personally, very elegant and feminine. Wish this dress was a mite shorter, but overall very pretty.

3. Guest May 15, 2019 at 12:47 pm #

Is she pregnant? She really looks pregnant , plus she has a different glow .

4. Guest May 15, 2019 at 12:47 pm #

I agree it should have been shorter, and a touch more fitted wouldn’t hurt either. Cute dress, though it leaves me somewhat indifferent.

5. Guest May 15, 2019 at 12:47 pm #

I love the dress, but the hair! I think her forehead is too prominent to wear such a severe look.

6. Guest May 15, 2019 at 12:47 pm #

I love Issac but she appears “washed out”–color seems wrong for her and it really does age her–we don’t want that. Does seem a lttle long. Looks a little large also.

7. Guest May 15, 2019 at 12:47 pm #

I really dislike the shoes. Round-toed, satin and champaign color … gawd, all the things I don’t like. The dress also looks tacky. Isaac Mizrahi should just design for Target or maybe Talbot and Chico’s (these are two US retailers for older women).

8. pipsqueak May 21, 2011 at 2:18 pm #

9. Sandra May 20, 2011 at 5:15 pm #

10. Gigi May 20, 2011 at 4:10 pm #

11. Carolina May 20, 2011 at 3:55 pm #

12. Alina May 20, 2011 at 2:34 pm #

Is she pregnant? She really looks pregnant , plus she has a different glow .

13. Fiona May 20, 2011 at 2:28 pm #