Menu

March 14, 2011 Runway To Red Carpet

Yasmin Le Bon In Diane von Furstenberg & Amber Le Bon In Jonathan Saunders

The second Cartier ‘Travel with Style’ Concours showcased an extraordinary collection of India’s unique Classic Cars on Saturday at The Polo Grounds, New Delhi.

Jury Member Yasmin Le Bon and daughter Amber soaked up the atmosphere at the event.

The weather looks absolutely divine. I’m so jealous.

Yasmin kept cool wearing a Diane von Furstenberg Spring 2011 one-shoulder silk print dress with gold peep-toes.

Her daughter – who could easily pass as her sister – opted for a Jonathan Saunders sleeveless print dress with a side split from the Resort 2011 collection, which she teamed with some cool shades.

The mother and daughter have height, beauty, perfect olive skin, brunette locks and great taste in clothes in common.

Don’t you just hate them? j/k

Credit: Style.com & Image.net

Jessica Alba In Proenza Schouler - 'Who What Wear' Book Launch Dinner Party

Jessica Alba In Proenza Schouler – ‘Who What Wear’ Book Launch Dinner Party

Style Spotlight - Taylor Tomasi Hill

Style Spotlight – Taylor Tomasi Hill

7 Responses to Yasmin Le Bon In Diane von Furstenberg & Amber Le Bon In Jonathan Saunders

1. Lape. March 29, 2011 at 12:37 pm #

This is one mother-daughter pair that really look like sisters. Wow!

2. Emi March 15, 2011 at 8:02 am #

J. Saunders dress is beautiful. They both look gorgeous, it’s unbelivable that J. Le Bon is her mother, they really look like daughters. Honestly, I really envy Jasmine for her sexy hubby, and Amber because she’s beautiful, very young and basically she works so much because of her famous and beautiful parents.

3. mochababe73 March 15, 2011 at 1:19 am #

I love the DVF dress, but I am not liking the shoes.
    The Jonathan Saunders dress is okay. But I think that I like it better on the model.

4. Lee Ann March 14, 2011 at 5:15 pm #

She has a daughter at my daughter ‘s school-try going to sports day with a yummuy mummy like that in attendance!

5. Ksenia March 14, 2011 at 5:14 pm #

I agree. They are both stunning. I love Yasmin’s gold sandals.

6. Nat39 March 14, 2011 at 5:04 pm #

The sister Amber aka the daughter looks so beautiful. The JS dress is amazing! Love the print and the side split.

7. Alexandra March 14, 2011 at 3:15 pm #

the jonathan saunders is to die for! beautiful dress!

and what an amazing duo:)