Menu

February 10, 2011 Who Wore It Better?

Who Wore Badgley Mischka Better? Tu Jingwei or Audrina Patridge

Tu Jingwei made my day earlier this year when she wore my favourite look from the Badgley Mischka Fall 2010 collection. I had been desperate to see it on the red carpet and she didn’t let me down

She graced the red carpet at the Cosmo Women Of The Year Awards in Beijing looking breath-taking in this ruby ombre asymmetrical gown.

She added silver heels and diamond earrings to her look.

Audrina Patridge wore the same gown as she walked the runway for the Heart Truth’s Red Dress Collection 2011 show.

The show took place last night during Mecerdes-Benz fashion week at the Lincoln Center in New York City.

Tu Jingwei wins for me as she added a lot less jewelery to her look to allow her sparkling gown to do all the talking.

Credit: Style.com, xinhuanet.com & Getty

Leona Lewis - "Never Say Never" LA Premiere

Leona Lewis – “Never Say Never” LA Premiere

Blake Lively In Alexander McQueen - amfAR New York Gala To Kick Off Fall 2011 Fashion Week

Blake Lively In Alexander McQueen – amfAR New York Gala To Kick Off Fall 2011 Fashion Week

7 Responses to Who Wore Badgley Mischka Better? Tu Jingwei or Audrina Patridge

1. yafa January 15, 2012 at 7:56 am #

Audrina wore this better but this was not the best image of it. She looked amazing on the runway

2. cici February 16, 2011 at 4:41 am #

Actually Fan Bingbing also wore this dress on red carpet last August.

3. Hannah February 10, 2011 at 8:47 pm #

Tu Jingwei for sure. You can see how much the gown weighs all over Audrina – her facial expression, her posture, the fact she looks like shes melting into the floor. I dislike her accessories, one boob looks higher than the other and the nail varnish was the final nail in the coffin for me.

4. Amy February 10, 2011 at 1:20 pm #

I reckon because Tu Jingwei taller, the dress looks better on her than AUdrina.

5. june February 10, 2011 at 12:50 pm #

audrina’s red nails just kill the look. jing wei’s slick, sophisticated bun suits this much better than audrina’s messy, weirdly streaked hair

6. Gretta February 10, 2011 at 12:36 pm #

I am not one to be an envious naysayer but a ‘Hills’ celeb wearing Badgley Mischka makes me feel nauseous.

7. Jones19 February 10, 2011 at 12:33 pm #

Tu looks classy and elegant. Audrina looks like the trashy reality star that she is. Way too pretty of a dress for her.

8. jess February 10, 2011 at 12:14 pm #

wow!! it can’t be easy to outshine audrina patridge, but tu jingwei just looks so statuesque and elegant in this gown!