Menu

03.02.11

Sidewalk Style: Rachel Bilson In Vanessa Bruno

Yesterday Rachel Bilson was spotted in Santa Monica heading E! studios for her guest appearance on “Chelsea Lately.”

I think I’m developing a girl crush on Rachel, because looked super cute again wearing an adorable beige dress paired with a coral Vanessa Bruno crepe structured shoulder jacket.

I need that jacket in my life. It’s the perfect statement piece to her LA chic look.

She completed her look with her favourite Maison Martin Margiela open-toe boots which she’s worn on several occasions, Pamela Love ‘Quartz Tribal’ necklace, Ray-bans and her obligatory Chanel bag.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

In Beyonce Knowles' Closet - Bottega Veneta Brick Bag

In Beyonce Knowles’ Closet – Bottega Veneta Brick Bag

Jennifer Lopez In Haute Hippie - Venus Goddess Razors Global Ambassador Unveiling

Jennifer Lopez In Haute Hippie – Venus Goddess Razors Global Ambassador Unveiling

21 Responses to Sidewalk Style: Rachel Bilson In Vanessa Bruno

1. Tahj February 6, 2011 at 10:52 am #

She annoys me. Tries too hard to be chic. Thinks she’s oh so stylish. Her and Camilla Belle and their kind are what’s wrong with hollywood now. Bunch of shallow actresses who just want to show off their style and their known for that more than their acting. And I don’t even think Bilson has great style. She sure thinks she does.

2. mochababe73 February 4, 2011 at 1:25 pm #

I like Rachel’s casual style. Her red carpet looks are alot of hit or miss. Her hair even looks nice for a change. Is she growing out that horrible color job?
    Love this look with the exception of the shoes. The booties are just ugly.

3. SkirtTheIssue February 4, 2011 at 11:52 am #

Gosh, Rachel can really rock a Vanessa Bruno Jacket- this is the second one that I have seen her wear that I have instantly sought out and bought (she’s sending me broke!)

• Fashion Critic February 4, 2011 at 12:28 pm #

I’m gonna get this one. I love it so much

• SkirtTheIssue February 7, 2011 at 8:50 am #

Mine arrived today- it’s so, so gorgeous, and despite it being coral it seams to go with so much in my wardrobe (from “nude” tones, to other brights)- definitely get it!

• Fashion Critic February 7, 2011 at 9:09 am #

Jealous..I will right after fashion month

4. SydneyCheekyChic February 4, 2011 at 10:12 am #

Love that Jacket too!!

5. KateS February 3, 2011 at 11:31 pm #

I love the look in the second shot, where I can’t see those horrible shoes. What a gorgeous blazer.

6. antoneLLina February 3, 2011 at 9:06 pm #

love love love love love EVERYTHING. the shoes,the dress,the necklace,the jacket…i repete: this is why i love rachel bilson. she is always so chic and effortless…

7. Emmeline February 3, 2011 at 8:57 pm #

I like what she’s wearing, minus the shoes. And I’m glad she’s done something with her hair. Even though you can still tell it’s two different colors, it’s a lot less obvious with it pulled back like that.

8. lee February 3, 2011 at 8:43 pm #

i love it when i see a picture of an outfit somewhere else, i come here, and you have it posted with exactly the same sentiments. i LOVE this jacket.

9. Leti February 3, 2011 at 8:09 pm #

Love the outfit, hate the accessories. The shoes are horrid, and the black bag just doesn’t go.

• Sharon February 4, 2011 at 1:56 am #

I totally agree. The outfit is great and I’d love to have it, but the shoes and bag have to go.

10. marian February 3, 2011 at 7:45 pm #

another great look. love it head to toe. i think this is bdotw worthy…. street style doesn’t get enough love in the poll, in general. i’d love to see this in the lineup.

11. Jo February 3, 2011 at 6:52 pm #

I’m sorry but those shoes look ridiculous! I was going to say it’s because she’s so teeny but actually they’d look worse on anyone with heavier legs. Just not good.

12. Ethne Blist February 3, 2011 at 4:54 pm #

I don’t think the black bag works. Nope for me but I like this look even though Rachel Bilson is overrated. She has style but…

13. Luisa February 3, 2011 at 4:12 pm #

Oh, I love her style… so chic!

14. Rebecca February 3, 2011 at 4:11 pm #

I like the jacket color, but it looks floppy. HATE those shoes–looks like she can barely walk. I’d rather look at Kylie Minogue on the sidewalk.

15. sara February 3, 2011 at 3:48 pm #

i love everything minus the shoes…i like this margiela, but not for this outfit.

16. leticia February 3, 2011 at 3:33 pm #

hi FC! first of all, congratulations for your blog and, of course, THANK YOU, my everyday routine wouldn’t be the same without you. i would like to ask you an off-topic question: do you know what is Olivia Wilde wearing in the Vanity Fair Hollywood issue?? she looks absolutely breathtaking!!! i can’s stop looking at her!! LOL
    thanks in advance 🙂

• Fashion Critic February 3, 2011 at 4:46 pm #

It is very hard to tell from the picture