Menu

January 14, 2011 Runway To Red Carpet

Rachel McAdams In Geren Ford – “Morning Glory” Madrid Photocall

Posted by Catherine Kallon

Rachel McAdams continues to give us short sassy looks on the red carpet.

Yesterday she arrived at the Madrid photocall for her new movie, “Morning Glory” wearing an olive Geren Ford Resort 2011 dress.

The leather halter dress with a ruched bodice is so incredibly cute, but those Michael Kors black strappy platforms are way to chunky and heavy for such a dress.

I prefer the styling on the model who breathes so much life into this look.

Rachel kept her hair soft and effortless, completing her look with the same Giles & Brother jewels she wore with her Michael Kors dress.

Click here to see more from the Geren Ford Resort 2011 collection.

Credit: Getty & Refinery29

Who Wore Elizabeth & James Better? Hayden Panettiere or Taraji P. Henson

Who Wore Elizabeth & James Better? Hayden Panettiere or Taraji P. Henson

Li Ai In Gucci - Cosmo Women Of The Year Awards

Li Ai In Gucci – Cosmo Women Of The Year Awards

13 Responses to Rachel McAdams In Geren Ford – “Morning Glory” Madrid Photocall

1. Regina January 14, 2011 at 6:25 pm #

This girl is SO beautiful… why is she wearing that boring, uninspired hairstyle??

2. marian January 14, 2011 at 5:36 pm #

i think she looks great and the shoes don’t bother me at all. not to say there aren’t better choices, but there would definitely be worse. i would’ve thrown in big gold bangles and she’d be set.

3. mari January 14, 2011 at 5:01 pm #

I love how she takes advantage of her small frame. This dress on someone bustier would have look so tacky. I like the dress, and the shoes too, but even in a different color they would have looked ok. Needs the necklace, though.

4. Emmeline January 14, 2011 at 4:30 pm #

This is one of my favorite looks for her that we’ve seen on this promo tour. I even like the shoes.

5. Lils January 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm #

em sorry but no! I don’t like either the hair or the makeup or the dress. I do like the shoes though

6. sunniee January 14, 2011 at 3:58 pm #

i thkink she looks gorgeous!!

7. Ethne Blist January 14, 2011 at 2:49 pm #

Rachel’s styling is meh. I like the runway. More personality.

8. Laura January 14, 2011 at 2:33 pm #

For some reason, the black shoes don’t bother me. There’s enough skin to break up the black. If she’d worn shoes that cover her feet like the model’s, I wouldn’t have liked them. I do wish she’d worn a gold statement necklace like the model did though. That would’ve made me fall in love with this look.

• mol January 14, 2011 at 3:22 pm #

I agree, it looks a little lacking otherwise.

9. Juliana January 14, 2011 at 2:06 pm #

Funny, I actually prefer her shoes. If the dress was in a lighter color or fabric, it could look weird. But I don’t thik they clash,

10. Julz January 14, 2011 at 12:28 pm #

I actually don’t mind the heavy shoes – i feel it compliments her heavy eyes well.
    i’m not usually a fan of that colour green, but i really love this ensemble

11. Marvel January 14, 2011 at 12:17 pm #

I like the dress but those shoes.. I am really surprised that there is a promotional tour for this movie. It really bombed in the US

12. Lee Ann January 14, 2011 at 11:34 am #

Sassy-perfect description. Trouble is I am getting so tired of these short tight identikit outfits.