Menu

January 6, 2011

Cat Deeley – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

Most Underwhelming Award
Everyone loves the adorable Cat Deeley, but I was totally underwhelmed by her on the red carpet at the 2011 People’s Choice Awards.

The British TV host wore a beaded strapless 50s style dress with a waist cinching belt.

Cat is usually more playful on the red carpet, so I guess that’s why I’m so disappointed.

A black leather clutch and studded Christian Louboutin Pigalle heels finish her lady-like look.

Credit: Getty

Vanessa Williams In Tadashi Shoji - 2011 People's Choice Awards

Vanessa Williams In Tadashi Shoji – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

Virginia Williams In Oday Shakar - 2011 People's Choice Awards

Virginia Williams In Oday Shakar – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

9 Responses to Cat Deeley – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

1. pipsqueak January 8, 2011 at 5:59 pm #

I’m disappointed. I’m so tired of seeing most of the celebs at this stupid award, then … Cat’s name popped up! I got excited and … my excitement plunged to its demise. Why couldn’t she wear a mini? Minis would be perfect for the event.

2. Tania January 6, 2011 at 10:17 pm #

Yawn!

3. mochababe73 January 6, 2011 at 8:50 pm #

It would have worked better if Cat had the dress shortened. As it is, the garment looks too big.

4. Laura January 6, 2011 at 4:37 pm #

She looks bigger than she is and the dress is boring. I’d take an interesting mini over this any day.

5. Jones19 January 6, 2011 at 2:27 pm #

Ahhh no no no Cat what were you thinking? Terrible fit for her.

6. Ethne Blist January 6, 2011 at 1:22 pm #

This is meh. I can see why she liked the dress, but like Marvel said, Dita would be working the heck off this dress. Not for Kat.

7. Marvel January 6, 2011 at 12:14 pm #

She needs to change her. I feel like I see this style a lot from her. The dress is nice but just not right on her. On Dita she would have shortened it and made it a proper 50’s dress

8. klara January 6, 2011 at 11:57 am #

oh my god…. this isnt good… and the belt makes the dress looking cheap… her hair looks also very bad, just like she slept for an hour before the awardshow 😀 no no no shes looking bad

9. Coco's Tea Party January 6, 2011 at 8:53 am #

Although she’s lived in LA for a few years now I still am a bit shocked to see her at events like this. Not so keen on this look either, and her head is looking waaay too big for her body.