Menu

January 5, 2011 Runway To Red Carpet

Rihanna In Louise Goldin – Pure Nightclub’s New Year’s Eve Party

Posted by Catherine Kallon

I would’ve been surprised if Rihanna had celebrated the New Year in a simple LBD, but the diva didn’t let me down by wearing a sexy Louise Goldin Spring 2011 dress.

She wore the striped maxi dress whilst hosting the Pure Nightclub’s New Year’s Eve party.

RiRi made sure the dress was colour-coordinated to match her hair and her vibrant red nails.

Despite the sheer panels on the dress, she managed to keep everything under wraps.

Her look was paired with her favourite Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps and a statement necklace.

I do love Rihanna’s bold fashion statements. I can’t wait to see more from her in 2011.

Credit: ShowStudio.com & Getty

Kim Kardashian In Tadashi Shoji - Kardashian's Holiday Party

Kim Kardashian In Tadashi Shoji – Kardashian’s Holiday Party

Vanessa Williams In Tadashi Shoji - 2011 People's Choice Awards

Vanessa Williams In Tadashi Shoji – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

50 Responses to Rihanna In Louise Goldin – Pure Nightclub’s New Year’s Eve Party

1. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

omg the dress is so much uglier when Rihanna is wearing it than in the first picture…!! And i’m sorry about that how BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD is my english but i hope you understand what i mean.. :))

2. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

Sorry but this makes her fat! Which is ridiculous! Gives her a real hippy figure which isn’t right! It doesn’t look elegant or edgy to me, just wrong!

People say it made her look more mature, I think it just ages her in a bad way!

3. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

Red hair, red dress, red at the bottom of her Louboutins. She looks like a damn lobster to me, FC!!!! No?
    Her face looks lovely though.

4. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

hahaha #like a lobster#,good one

5. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

Love the look. And actually like the hair style this way.

6. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

I actually liked it! But the picture in the left seems better, perhaps its the photoshop.

7. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

You took a good pic, FC. Cause in others, you can see that the dress wasn’t flattering. The stripes made Rihanna look wide when we all know she isn’t :/
    On a meaner note, bangs are her friends, middle parts aren’t.

8. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

I just like the boldness of Rihanna, I really do…..yep, the horizontal stripes may not be perfect for her figure, but her attitude is perfect for pulling off the unusualness of the outfit itself, and I also like the way she accessorized, even the center part of the hair. I have been won over and look forward to seeing her on the red carpet.

9. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

Love the color, would have loved it as a shorter dress, perhaps ending at that band underneath the wide band across her hips… the bottom half of this dress is just awkward.

10. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

I don’t like the dress at all. It’s too long and is not flattering on her figure. Some strappy sandals would have been better than those heavy black shoes.

11. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

I would have preferred this as a mini, this just makes her look wide.

12. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

This dress is unflattering and makes her chest look saggy.

13. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

I missed you guys too 😉

14. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

Ok, this has nothing to do with anything, but here it goes… I hope your vacations were amazing FC, but I’m glad you’re back, I missed you 😀

15. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

im nt even looking at rihanna cos the model’s picture is something straight out of scifi heaven.. wow

16. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

Thank you!

I just love this dress on her.

17. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

FC,
    This also has nothing to do with Rihanna, I do not care for this dress on her. I was wonderfing, will you post pictures of JLO from New Year’s Eve? Hopefully that wasn’t too long ago, fashion moves so quickly. I thought she looked JLO perfect. I know we have seen a million Harve Leger bandage dresses, and I know you posted a bandage dress yesterday but I think JLO’s was even prettier.

18. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

Looks kinda cheap and nasty in my opinion. And that shoe looks decidedly like an office shoe to me. Not such a fan.

19. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

I’m with you Laura. I don’t like the dress at all, or the shoes… or the hair… Grumpy today!

20. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

jep me too, and the hair looks ridiculous, straight on the head and then curly?!

21. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

Not a huge fan I gotta be honest. I would’ve preferred this look as a mini, and I don’t like the black pumps.

22. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

Love her dress,but i really hate the hair..

23. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

Totally agree!

24. Guest May 11, 2019 at 1:06 am #

This is Rihanna without the attention seeking desperation. I like this look and am glad she changed the color from the runway. I like the addition of the necklace to make it more mature.

25. manja January 7, 2011 at 4:27 pm #

hahaha #like a lobster#,good one

26. Lala/S-R January 7, 2011 at 2:37 am #

Her face looks lovely though.

27. Fiona January 6, 2011 at 12:49 pm #

People say it made her look more mature, I think it just ages her in a bad way!

28. sunniee January 6, 2011 at 12:12 pm #

29. Martin January 6, 2011 at 8:23 am #

30. Joy January 6, 2011 at 8:07 am #

FC,

31. Vidhya January 6, 2011 at 3:47 am #

32. AnaA January 6, 2011 at 3:40 am #

• Fashion Critic January 6, 2011 at 5:13 am #

I missed you guys too 😉

33. Linda January 6, 2011 at 1:02 am #

This dress is unflattering and makes her chest look saggy.

34. Jones19 January 5, 2011 at 11:49 pm #

I would have preferred this as a mini, this just makes her look wide.

35. mochababe73 January 5, 2011 at 11:09 pm #

36. Mikey January 5, 2011 at 11:01 pm #

37. mol January 5, 2011 at 10:18 pm #

38. justme January 5, 2011 at 9:52 pm #

On a meaner note, bangs are her friends, middle parts aren’t.

39. Carolina January 5, 2011 at 9:23 pm #

40. mm January 5, 2011 at 8:44 pm #

Love the look. And actually like the hair style this way.

41. Ethne Blist January 5, 2011 at 8:37 pm #

• Tania January 5, 2011 at 8:57 pm #

Totally agree!

42. Andreea January 5, 2011 at 8:23 pm #

Love her dress,but i really hate the hair..

43. Laura January 5, 2011 at 8:20 pm #