Menu

December 23, 2010 Best Of

Most Worn In 2010 – J Brand “Houlihan” Skinny Cargo Pants

Posted by Catherine Kallon

I think every single celebrity in Hollywood wore a pair of J Brand “Houlihan” skinny cargo pants this year.

Trendsetters like Rihanna, Leighton Meester and Rachel Bilson were spotted wearing the pants alongside many others including Gwen Stefani, Julianne Moore and Renée Zellweger.

The cargo pants became the alternative to denim jeans as celebs added a touch of military-chic into their closets.

Net-A-Porter were re-ordering the pants every week as they would sell out the second they were added to their site.

You can still buy these cargo pants from Net-A-Porter US (reduced in the sale), Net-A-Porter International and Browns Fashion.

Credit: Fame Pictures, Bauer Griffin, Wenn & Flynet

Most Outrageous Of 2010 - Lady GaGa

Most Outrageous Of 2010 – Lady GaGa

Cover Star Of 2010 - Miu Miu Appliqué Dresses

Cover Star Of 2010 – Miu Miu Appliqué Dresses

16 Responses to Most Worn In 2010 – J Brand “Houlihan” Skinny Cargo Pants

1. Guest June 25, 2019 at 11:00 pm #

I do not agree, I actually believe that every one of the ladies above look good in these pants

2. Guest June 25, 2019 at 11:00 pm #

Not a fan of these. My skinny jeans will do just fine

3. Guest June 25, 2019 at 11:00 pm #

These pants are okay. I like them the best on Gwen. Military wear was a big trend this year.

4. Guest June 25, 2019 at 11:00 pm #

I am not a hgue fan, but I honestly thought it would be Atwood maniac pumps. I still remember how they took over from trib twos, and how ironic that Victoria Beckham (I think) was one of the first to wear and get addicted to them!

5. Guest June 25, 2019 at 11:00 pm #

i actually hate these pants. have you guys seen that back of them! the back is so amazingly unflattering on absolutely everyone

6. Guest June 25, 2019 at 11:00 pm #

I can’t see why everyone is wearing these. They are not flattering any of these women.

7. Guest June 25, 2019 at 11:00 pm #

They are OK pants but I don’t think they’re really special. I would have actually thought that the some Brian Atwood or YSL heels would have ‘won’ this so I’m quite surprised

8. Guest June 25, 2019 at 11:00 pm #

A great example of why blindly following trends is bad – half the girls here shouldn’t wear this type of jeans, it doesn’t flatter their shape!

9. Saara January 3, 2011 at 6:58 am #