Menu

November 25, 2010 Runway To The Stage

Kylie Minogue In Frankie Morello – Starfloor Event

Posted by Catherine Kallon

Kylie Minogue showed off a lot of leg when she performed at the Starfloor event in Paris recently.

She performed with Taio Cruz and she also did her own set delighting the crowds by singing her classic hits, “Get Outta My Way”, “Can’t Get You Out Of My Head” and “Love At First Sight.”

Her Frankie Morello Spring 2010 dress was the perfect stage look.

It’s sexy, has an eye-catching sea blue colour, a cheeky denim skirt and a chiffon train for plenty of movement.

Credit: Vogue.it

Elsa Pataky In Blumarine - Top Glamour Awards 2010

Elsa Pataky In Blumarine – Top Glamour Awards 2010

Halle Berry In Alberta Ferretti – CNN Heroes: An All Star Tribute

Halle Berry In Alberta Ferretti – CNN Heroes: An All Star Tribute

20 Responses to Kylie Minogue In Frankie Morello – Starfloor Event

1. SarahV November 26, 2010 at 2:57 pm #

I don’t like this… it looks a little tacky.

2. Alicat November 26, 2010 at 12:03 pm #

I keep trying to keep in mind that this is a performance outfit, but even so, it is very strange. It is all conflicting bits and pieces. On Kylie, it does not drape over the bust properly making her look large, and it is far, far too short. It is certainly not one of her better looks.

3. JIKONCEPTS November 26, 2010 at 10:37 am #

This dress is terrible on Kylie coz of her hair and skin tone doesn’t match this blue. Worst dressed ever…

4. mochababe73 November 26, 2010 at 4:20 am #

Not good. You have a very dressy top and a train then it’s paired with a faded denim skirt. It’s too much of a contrast for my taste.

5. Marvel November 25, 2010 at 11:31 pm #

She was doing so well before this….

6. Lee Ann November 25, 2010 at 11:29 pm #

Want to clarify Kelly Brook is not the special women I am speaking of- she lasted 10 minutes before her pr agent pulled her from the event as she was so out of place. I have never met such a stupid desperate woman in my life. I only wanted to mention that she is teenybtiny and not voluptuous at all.

• Fashion Critic November 26, 2010 at 12:30 am #

I can imagine her being out of place.

She has lost a lot of weight from what I can see and it doest really suit her. I guess Hollywood got to her.

She’s never been that bright

7. Lee Ann November 25, 2010 at 11:12 pm #

Sorry don’ mean to be rude but I spent Monday in Paris with Catherine deneuve amongst others and then tonight at Dior with some really special woman- by the way Kelly Brock was there and if she is voluptuous than I am Mae West. Stupid ? Yes. Voluptuous? No. Anyway having mingled with Stella Tenant and other fabulous fashion icons this evening, Kylie just doesn’t cut it.

• Jo November 26, 2010 at 2:22 pm #

Lee Ann SO true! I saw Kelly 2 days ago outside my office…she is SO thin! Fab body definitely but, I think because she’s so small (as in short) she looks much, much curvier in pics than she really is. Also, agree with you re Kylie in this pic – not a good look.

8. Lee Ann November 25, 2010 at 11:03 pm #

Please will the people who thinks she has amazing legs join the real world. she looks ridiculous. This is not fashion.it is a middle age woman clinging on to her youth.

9. Ethne Blist November 25, 2010 at 8:13 pm #

Great look for onstage as it is not slutty and has great dramatic flow.

10. asherlev1 November 25, 2010 at 8:08 pm #

Okay, don’t shoot me. But…I feel like she’s always wearing all these short dresses. I’d just like to see her in something different.

• Fashion Critic November 25, 2010 at 8:33 pm #

I agree her onstage looks do have a similar theme

11. mol November 25, 2010 at 7:58 pm #

I can see how in performance this dress would give Kylie alot to work with, but just standing there, I don’t find it attractive at all, the color does nothing for her.

12. ude November 25, 2010 at 6:48 pm #

i loved this until i noticed the denim skirt…no kylie, just no

13. robbie November 25, 2010 at 6:37 pm #

love kylie but i dont really like this dress on her, liked it better on the runway when i first saw it. although it does look better on screen rather than in pictures.

• robbie November 25, 2010 at 6:39 pm #

oh by the way you have it down as SS10 its actually SS11

• Fashion Critic November 25, 2010 at 8:06 pm #

thanks

14. fashion-mommy November 25, 2010 at 6:34 pm #

It;s a very pretty, but summery look. Kylie still has amazing legs so this suits her down to the ground.

15. phuong November 25, 2010 at 6:32 pm #

I’ve been seeing lots of similiar style dress, and I personally am not a big fan of the style.