Menu

November 22, 2010

Whitney Port In Rafael Cennamo – 2010 American Music Awards

Here’s one more from last nights 2010 American Music Awards.

Whitney Port arrived on the red carpet at the music event wearing a Rafael Cennamo dress.

The flirty draped one-shoulder belted dress is beautiful. It the perfect dress for such an occasion and it very much suits Whitney’s style.

My problem with the look is her hairstyle as it ages her plus the shoes are not right for such a dress.

Credit: Getty

Beyonce Knowles In Naeem Khan - "I AM...World Tour" New York Screening

Beyonce Knowles In Naeem Khan – “I AM…World Tour” New York Screening

Kate Bosworth In Jonathan Saunders, Chloé, Erdem & Peter Som - "The Warrior's Way" Promotional Tour

Kate Bosworth In Jonathan Saunders, Chloé, Erdem & Peter Som – “The Warrior’s Way” Promotional Tour

11 Responses to Whitney Port In Rafael Cennamo – 2010 American Music Awards

1. Emi November 23, 2010 at 8:35 am #

Cute dress, terrible shoes-choice, old hairstyle. At the end of the day, she looks good when she goes casual but this girl doesn’t have much sense of style, she should have taken fashion lessons from O. Palermo, which was born classy and trend-setter!

2. Mariana B. Albertini November 22, 2010 at 9:26 pm #

LOVE the dress! but the shoes… =/

3. mochababe73 November 22, 2010 at 7:42 pm #

I love this dress! It’s so cute.
    Unfortunately, she had to wear that belt. I don’t like the shoes either. It’s a music awards show. This is the perfect occasion for one to step out of the box.

4. Hisadora November 22, 2010 at 6:41 pm #

When I saw some pictures of her I really loved her dress but she totally ruined it with grey pumps. I think those boring black pumps could have worked better here….But I would’ve preferred nude peep-toes!

5. Lisa November 22, 2010 at 5:31 pm #

I’m so disappointed. It’s a very nice dress, but as i scrolled down the page and saw the top half, i thought for a second i would be seeing a full length gown which would have been AMAZING. Oh well. Can’t complain though, it is a gorgeous dress (bad shoes though)

6. Leo November 22, 2010 at 5:24 pm #

This looks like a Marchesa knock off, don’t really love her shoes. Kinda meh for me.

• Ev November 22, 2010 at 6:30 pm #

I was just about mentioning Marchesa. Totally agree on the shoes and overall – ‘meh’.

7. Marvel November 22, 2010 at 4:38 pm #

Oh yes, I was wondering which Hills person would show up at this event.

Its like every event has to have that mandatory Hills person.

8. Karis November 22, 2010 at 4:08 pm #

Love the dress but have to agree the hair and the shoes are all wrong! Could have been great, such a shame.

9. Ethne Blist November 22, 2010 at 4:07 pm #

I feel like as of now, she should get a BDOTW nomination, even though it might be tight. I LOVE the dress. Rafael Cennamo isn’t known, and her hair is not the villain. The shoes are.

• Fashion Critic November 22, 2010 at 4:15 pm #