Menu

November 3, 2010 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Julianne Moore wore two great looks during the 2010 Rome Film Festival yesterday.

For the premiere of her latest movie, “The Kids Are All Right”, she wore a Giorgio Armani Spring 2011 gown.

Her long blue one-shoulder satin gown has a grosgrain detail on the bodice and a revealing cut out.

She accessorized with a blue Bvlgari clutch, an exotic Bvlgari snake cuff and multiple rings on both her hands.

I love her sleek updo, smokey eyes, and coral lips.

Much improved from her Lanvin London dress.

Despite being heavily criticized for her two tone Lanvin dress at the London Premiere, Julianne is still bold enough to wear yet another colourful look from the brand.

For “The Kids Are All Right” photocall yesterday she wore a Lanvin Resort 2011 ensemble.

She teamed a hot pink loose fitted shirt and a burnt orange pencil skirt from the Lanvin Resort 2011 collection, with black leather platform sandals with a lucite wedge from the much loved Spring 2011 collection.

I adore this colour combination. I love how she’s never afraid of colour, but I prefer the models heels.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

British Celebs Are The First To Wear The Lanvin For H&M Collection

British Celebs Are The First To Wear The Lanvin For H&M Collection

Nicola Roberts In Bodyamr - 2010 Cosmopolitan's Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards

Nicola Roberts In Bodyamr – 2010 Cosmopolitan’s Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards

19 Responses to Julianne Moore In Giorgio Armani & Lanvin – “The Kids Are All Right” Premiere & Photocall

1. Teleholic November 4, 2010 at 9:24 pm #

I like the first one but think she needs a little support, it would’ve made the look so amazing. I love the second look, but not the shoes.

2. karen November 4, 2010 at 1:20 am #

I have always thougth Julianne is so pretty. She looks great here.

3. Sharon November 3, 2010 at 10:21 pm #

I think the Armani suits her better than anything I’ve seen on her in months. I love the colors of the Lanvin, but neither the length nor the shoes compliment her legs.

4. mochababe73 November 3, 2010 at 9:32 pm #

For some reason, I don’t like the Armani on her. It looks weird from the waist up.
    I love the Lanvin. The color combination is unexpected.

5. pipsqueak November 3, 2010 at 8:32 pm #

Oolala … totally dig the Armani look! Best dressed contender for me. I love the red hair + navy dress combo.

6. Claudia November 3, 2010 at 6:09 pm #

Love the giorgio armani look..
    And I prefer this mix of colors for the Lanvin outfit.. I believe that the colors matches her skin tone..

7. Hannah November 3, 2010 at 6:01 pm #

I agree about the heels for the lanvin look, but I am delighted to see she can pull off Lanvin, as she would really suit the brand’s aesthetic. I am not fond of the armani, sh elooks a tad boxy, but a major improvement as you said.

8. From Russia With Love November 3, 2010 at 5:45 pm #

Love her in Armani. BDOTW

9. Rebecca November 3, 2010 at 3:47 pm #

I love her, and I don’t mean to be mean, but she does not have beautiful legs. Love the Lanvin look on her, but she needs hose!

10. marian November 3, 2010 at 3:11 pm #

i love both, but the armani is bdotw worthy.

11. Ayesha November 3, 2010 at 3:10 pm #

very very impressive,both the looks are AWESOME!!

12. Ethne Blist November 3, 2010 at 2:48 pm #

The Lanvin gown is nothing special- seriously. The Lanvin pink look is nothing special either. Not BDOTW. Julianne gave us no boom boom bang.

13. mol November 3, 2010 at 2:46 pm #

She’s back to her old self – both looks are perfect for her, but I love the Lanvin color combo the best.

14. dee November 3, 2010 at 2:09 pm #

I like the color combo for the photocall. I love the Armani look. She looks amazing.

15. gossip_bangkok November 3, 2010 at 1:14 pm #

The Giorgio Armani gown is…. immaculate!
    BEAUTIFUL!
    STUNNING! 🙂

As for the Lanvin, I love how colorful it is 🙂

16. Alicat November 3, 2010 at 12:58 pm #

The Giorgio Armani gown is perfection. So is her hair and makeup. She looks beautiful.

I don’t like the Lanvin so much as the colours clash. Her hair looks fantastic with the soft curls.

17. Marvel November 3, 2010 at 12:21 pm #

LOVE both look but I love the Lanvin. Not crazy about the shoes but I feel like she is the perfect style for Lanvin.
    I would easily vote for her in both looks for BDOTW

18. bettybrandenburg November 3, 2010 at 12:06 pm #

Love love LOVE the two tone outfit! I don’t even mind the thick-strapped sandals which I normally hate. Classy, as always.

19. sara November 3, 2010 at 12:01 pm #

she’s beautiful in the photocall, mainly because of her face and hair…i like the color combination too, but i dont’ know, the shoes too much maybe…