Menu

November 2, 2010 Runway To Red Carpet

Heidi Klum In The Row – Worldwide Orphans Foundation 6th Annual Benefit Gala

Heidi Klum was joined by her husband at the Worldwide Orphans Foundation Benefit Gala in New York City last night.

I loved her very simple yet chic The Row Pre-Fall 2010 dress.

It’s event appropriate without looking too dowdy, very flattering and I’m glad she shortened it slightly.

A crystal embellished necklace was added to her blush dress to prevent it from looking too one note, plus she also added dazzling Christian Louboutin’s Maralena crystal-covered mesh peep-toe pumps to completed her look.

These heels have been dubbed the “Sexiest Shoe Of The Year” by Saks Fifth Avenue and Footwear News.

Credit: Vogue.au & INFPhoto

Lanvin For H&M Press Day

Lanvin For H&M Press Day

Iman In Rachel Roy - 2010 Ace Awards

Iman In Rachel Roy – 2010 Ace Awards

19 Responses to Heidi Klum In The Row – Worldwide Orphans Foundation 6th Annual Benefit Gala

1. nicky November 3, 2010 at 9:21 am #

she looks lovely. she actually looks her age here in a good way haha. very pretty and gorgeous looking dress

2. Linda November 3, 2010 at 12:10 am #

I’ll say. This shoe is not sexy. It’s a mystery that it won that title.
    This is the first time in ages I’ve thought Heidi looked nice.

3. Marvel November 3, 2010 at 12:00 am #

Im loving her shoes and the simplicity of the dress

4. Sharon November 2, 2010 at 8:59 pm #

I’m really glad you included the close-up picture, FC, because I saw this dress on another site and didn’t like it. Up close, though, it’s very pretty and Heidi looks good. I don’t care for the necklace, though.

• Sharon November 2, 2010 at 9:00 pm #

PS – Who was on the panel that voted this shoe “sexiest of the year”? There are hundreds of shoes that deserve the title more.

5. VB Lover November 2, 2010 at 8:15 pm #

Gorgeous! This looks like something Victoria Beckham would have designed… I wonder if she influenced the designers (or vice versa)!

6. Editors at Style Section LA November 2, 2010 at 8:01 pm #

this dress by the row is a perfect choice for the occasion. the addition of bold glittery shoes and a necklace add some color without being to outlandish.

7. mochababe73 November 2, 2010 at 7:23 pm #

I love the dress on her. She looks good, and it’s a departure for Heidi not to wear something too short and too tight. Good for Heidi.
    But the hair really ages her.

8. Laura November 2, 2010 at 6:27 pm #

I really like this look. It’s refreshing to see Heidi in something that’s not short, tight, and shiny. And her hair’s looking a lot better these days.

9. Brooke November 2, 2010 at 6:13 pm #

Sexiest shoe of the year? Bollocks – everyone knows mesh shoes are beyond trashy.

10. frknielsen November 2, 2010 at 5:51 pm #

Boring!! I wishshe would do something about her hair…

11. dee November 2, 2010 at 5:37 pm #

I don’t like this color on her. It washed her out. What is up with her posture? She would look better standing up straight. I also don’t like her hair parted in the middle. She isn’t looking so good to me here.

12. karen November 2, 2010 at 5:34 pm #

This dress looks better in pictures. Because to me in person the dress is flimsy and the material is not that great; rather dull and dare I say cheap looking. That is why I did not buy it. However, Heidi looks great in it in pictures. IMO this is the one dress that looks better in print.

13. Hannah November 2, 2010 at 5:15 pm #

Tis is a very refreshing change from Heidi. I really like it when she goes for sophisticated, and those shoes are incredible!

14. Lee Ann November 2, 2010 at 5:08 pm #

Very Mumsy!! I actually think the necklace makes it more so. She should have kept the dress unadorned-much more chic.

15. sara November 2, 2010 at 5:02 pm #

PERFECT!!!!i don’t usually like her, but i have to say it, she’s so simple and beautiful here!!!!love the dress, good for olsen sisters!!!

• KateS November 3, 2010 at 1:54 am #

I agree, usually I’m bored by her flashy-trashy approach, but this is simple and pretty and so right for the event.

16. Sophia November 2, 2010 at 4:42 pm #

I’m totally in love with this dress, I think it goes really well with the necklace.

17. Ethne Blist November 2, 2010 at 4:36 pm #

Nice, mature and kinda low-key. A little boring except for the heels.