Menu

September 8, 2010 Runway to Sidewalk

“Love to Love” Club – Alexa Chung In Rachel Antonoff

Alexa Chung is reacquainting herself with the London club scene since her return to UK.

This weekend she was spotted at the “Love to Love” club night at the Bath House in East London.

Her style was very much in check.

Grungy hair – check.

Ankle boots which don’t quite work with her dress – check.

Tiny shoulder bag – check and her Rachel Antonoff Fall 2010 dress was check too.

I wish I could pull off these kinds of dresses as they are so adorably cute.

I love this look, especially the way the skirt puffs out, but I just wish she’d stop with the ankle boots.

Credit: Teen Vogue & INFDaily

Food & Wine Presents The Taste of Beverly Hills

Food & Wine Presents The Taste of Beverly Hills

2010 Venice Film Festival "The Town" Premiere & Photcall - Rebecca Hall In Vionnet & Prada

2010 Venice Film Festival “The Town” Premiere & Photcall – Rebecca Hall In Vionnet & Prada

20 Responses to “Love to Love” Club – Alexa Chung In Rachel Antonoff

1. Guest June 25, 2019 at 3:59 am #

I think her legs are too long and thin for a dress this short and full, and teh ankle boots just make it worse because they are so heavy. It is an adorable dress, but not on her.

2. Guest June 25, 2019 at 3:59 am #

Absolutely adorable! I wish I had those long legs. I hope Alexa finds employment soon, though. Or, she’ll lose my interest and become one of those party fixtures – nothing more.

3. Guest June 25, 2019 at 3:59 am #

4. Guest June 25, 2019 at 3:59 am #

Scary, scary legs. But cute dress

5. Guest June 25, 2019 at 3:59 am #

Did she raid her kid sister’s closet?

6. Guest June 25, 2019 at 3:59 am #

I can’t believe I’m writing this.. but she’s too tall for that dress!

7. Guest June 25, 2019 at 3:59 am #

I can’t believe I’m writing this.. but she’s too tall for that dress!

8. Guest June 25, 2019 at 3:59 am #

YES! I am totally sick of her weird shoe fetish.

9. Guest June 25, 2019 at 3:59 am #

Her legs are almost too long (and too thin), and in a weird way, the ankle boots shorten the leg a bit which is maybe what she keeps going for….or maybe I’ve just had too much coffee today and I’m having dumb thoughts! Anyway, she looks like who she is, she’s pretty much consistent, and mostly, as in this outfit, I like it…..

10. Guest June 25, 2019 at 3:59 am #

I don’t get it. I don’t get it. I don’t get it.
    She always wears expensive clothes and still manages to make them look cheap and unkempt. Then she pairs that cute dress with ugly gray ankle boots.

11. Guest June 25, 2019 at 3:59 am #

freakishly thin……..but looking really pretty,actually i don’t think i mind those very thin legs.

12. Ayesha September 9, 2010 at 12:17 pm #

13. mochababe73 September 9, 2010 at 3:48 am #

I don’t get it. I don’t get it. I don’t get it.

14. mol September 8, 2010 at 11:52 pm #

15. Jess! September 8, 2010 at 9:55 pm #

YES! I am totally sick of her weird shoe fetish.

16. susan September 8, 2010 at 8:51 pm #

I can’t believe I’m writing this.. but she’s too tall for that dress!

17. Camille September 8, 2010 at 8:15 pm #

Did she raid her kid sister’s closet?

18. Lara September 8, 2010 at 7:47 pm #