Menu

On The Gossip Girl Set With Clemence Poesy In Carlos Miele

Clemence Poesy aka Eva was also on set whilst Blake Lively was shooting her scenes outside the Carlos Miele store in the Meatpacking District in New York City yesterday.

She was on set with Ed Westwick, ‘Gossip Girl’s’ resident bad boy Chuck Bass. It’s been rumored that Clemence as Eva will be his new love interest in Season 4.

The French actress wore a Carlos Miele Spring 2010 strapless gown which would’ve stood out as much as Blake’s gown for the colours and dramatic black asymmetrical details.

The first thing I thought when I saw this picture was, “I hope there was time for hair and make-up”.

Credit: Style.com & INFDaily

On The Gossip Girl Set With Blake Lively In Jenny Packham

On The Gossip Girl Set With Blake Lively In Jenny Packham

Univision Premios Juventud Awards - Selena Gomez In Reem Acra

Univision Premios Juventud Awards – Selena Gomez In Reem Acra

21 Responses to On The Gossip Girl Set With Clemence Poesy In Carlos Miele

1. Lilix July 17, 2010 at 9:30 am #

Aaahhhh FC, you accidently gave me a spoiler for the new season of GG! It’s about Chuck Bass 🙁 It’s okay though.. the pretty dresses more than make up for it.

• Fashion Critic July 17, 2010 at 9:39 am #

There have been pictures of him everywhere on the GG set

• Lilix July 18, 2010 at 7:29 am #

Yea I know.. I’ve been avoiding them like the plague, lol.

2. Amber July 17, 2010 at 7:09 am #

Glad I’m not the only one hoping the hair and make-up get done!

3. gossip_bangkok July 17, 2010 at 4:05 am #

I like her hair and make up to be honest. It’s very light, and natural. Love the dress. 🙂

4. Liz Lemon July 17, 2010 at 12:24 am #

I think she looks amazing!! I love the hair and makeup too. Gorgeous. I love this one much more than Serena’s gown…it had way too much going on.

5. Karen July 17, 2010 at 12:15 am #

she never change her hair….it’s boring
    and never try another make….always the same look¬¬

6. Pat_McNulty July 16, 2010 at 11:31 pm #

Clemence schlemence. Oh Chuck. Je t’adore. XOXO

7. Danielle July 16, 2010 at 10:19 pm #

Hi there! You spelled “I hope their” instead of “I hope there”… Like Natasha from Sex and the City ;-)!

• Fashion Critic July 16, 2010 at 10:35 pm #

ok thanks

8. mochababe73 July 16, 2010 at 6:56 pm #

I don’t like the dress on her. It looks better on the model. It’s too long.
    Don’t even get me started on the hair and make-up. I think that I’d rather look at Ed.

9. Gaber July 16, 2010 at 5:46 pm #

First of all:
    Chucky babes, I adore you.
    I could get lost in your chest-hair and not come out for weeks, but the wallet/phone isn’t the package we want to be looking at when you are wearing tight pants!
    Seriously guys, learn from his mistakes!

Second of all – is she wearing a BRA underneath the dress?

10. sara July 16, 2010 at 5:09 pm #

i love this dress, and i love clemence’s personal style…but gg stylists aren’t doing very well with her in my opinion…she seems so tiny with this carlos miele…her head appears so big!

11. dd July 16, 2010 at 4:32 pm #

quelle mess! (and not a hot one, at that!)

12. pipsqueak July 16, 2010 at 4:30 pm #

I like her hair and make-up — a bit undone and au naturel. That’s Clemence. Charlotte Gainsbourg and Emmanuelle Alt, too. These are my favorite girls. I very much agree with what Jennifer said above. I like this gown better than the one on Blake Lively. The black/white animal-ish print looked way too busy.

13. seggie July 16, 2010 at 3:59 pm #

I don’t think she emphasizes the beauty of the clothes she is wearing, she does not stand out. Kate Moss can look amazing with just a white t-shirt but her even with the most beautiful dresses, it looks dull. You got it or you don’t!
    We’ll have to see how she comes up on the screen as so far, I am not impressed

14. Z Fashion Blog July 16, 2010 at 3:24 pm #

I love the dress and I actually like her not-so-tidy hair and light make-up with this look.

The dress is already very dramatic, so I think a more complex hair or make-up would have looked too much.

15. Jennifer July 16, 2010 at 2:06 pm #

Wow. Such an improvement from her previous look!! This is striking but relaxed and carefree looking at the same time.. I think her hair and make up suits her, she doesnt have a face that would take a lot of make-up and she knows that. I also love the relaxed boho-chic hair, she’s bringing something very unique to the GG set.

• Marvel July 16, 2010 at 2:24 pm #

Completely agree with everything you said.

• Hannah July 16, 2010 at 4:01 pm #

I agree too, and I think the hair and makeup will look better on screen, with lighting and everything as opposed to this photo.

• mol July 16, 2010 at 4:20 pm #

Yes I love the boho-chic hair here too, and I agree about the need for minimal make-up – I very excited now to see the new season.