Menu

July 15, 2010 Celebrities Love...

Celebrities Love…Mulberry Neely Tote

The Mulberry Neely tote is the newest celebrities must have.

The chic and sophisticated Neely is a modern tote for busy girls-about-town.

The Fall 2010 bag is named after the lead character in ‚ÄúValley of the Dolls” and will be available in a number of colours and fabrics.

It works well on duty as demonstrated by Olivia Palermo and off-duty as shown by Michelle Trachtenberg, Fearne Cotton and Blake Lively on the ‘Gossip Girl’ set.

With the ‘Alexa’ Mulberry bag selling out the moment it goes on shelves, will it’s sister bag become a big hit too?

The Mulberry Neely tote is available to purchase online at my-wardrobe.com.

Credit: Fame Pictures & Wenn

On The Gossip Girl Set With Leighton Meester In Gucci

On The Gossip Girl Set With Leighton Meester In Gucci

Burberry Beauty Tea Party - Kate Bosworth In Burberry Prorsum

Burberry Beauty Tea Party – Kate Bosworth In Burberry Prorsum

7 Responses to Celebrities Love…Mulberry Neely Tote

1. gossip_bangkok July 16, 2010 at 3:58 am #

I still cannot get find an Alexa. Friend living in England went to the shop to look for one but they’re sold out.

2. Z FASHION BLOG July 15, 2010 at 8:40 pm #

It reminds me of a certain version of Dolce & Gabbana’s Miss Sicily.

3. mochababe73 July 15, 2010 at 6:49 pm #

I like the bag, but when I saw the pictures on the site and these, I changed my mind. As with alot of bags, they don’t look very nice once you put your stuff in them.
    I gapes open on the sides when you hold it by the handle. Yet on Fearne, it looks great on the shoulder. It’s very beautiful in the red, but I would have to take a pass.

4. Tibi July 15, 2010 at 6:35 pm #

It looks like a briefcase. Coach used to make something like it.

5. Cheryl July 15, 2010 at 6:19 pm #

The beige one Blake is carrying is different from the actual bag, isn’t it?

• Fashion Critic July 15, 2010 at 6:44 pm #

it’s slightly different but it’s all from the same Neely bag family. They come in about 3 or 4 different styles

• Cheryl July 16, 2010 at 3:01 am #