Menu

March 8, 2010 Runway To Red Carpet

Runway To 2010 Oscars – Tina Fey In Michael Kors

Most Defensive Award
Whenever I see Tina Fey on the red carpet since her Zac Posen Golden Globes disaster, she seems very defensive on the red carpet.

She needn’t worry about being on any worst dressed list tonight because she looked very elegant and sophisticated in her Michael Kors Pre-Fall 2010 gown.

The black one-shoulder gown had a sexy beaded leopard lace detail and a thigh-high split.

Her dress was paired with a black clutch and Jimmy Choo ‘Lilac’ satin pumps.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Runway To 2010 Oscars - Cameron Diaz In Oscar de la Renta

Runway To 2010 Oscars – Cameron Diaz In Oscar de la Renta

2010 Oscars - Gabourey Sidibe In Marchesa

2010 Oscars – Gabourey Sidibe In Marchesa

11 Responses to Runway To 2010 Oscars – Tina Fey In Michael Kors

1. Clancy from Dallas March 8, 2010 at 10:44 pm #

I absolutely LOVED this dress on her.. I didn’t even recognize her whenever I saw her on stage! Compared to her usual appearance she looks like a million freakin bucks! I was totally expecting her to be on best dresed list!

2. mochababe73 March 8, 2010 at 3:33 pm #

This dress is beautiful but for some reason it looks better on the model. Maybe, it’s the hair that’s throwing everything off. It should have been slicked back so that we can see her face and the dress.

3. Leo March 8, 2010 at 1:20 pm #

I really love this on her. She looks sexy, not in obvious way but with her confidence to carry this. She always wears black but it does not look like the same thing always.

4. robbie March 8, 2010 at 11:28 am #

hate the hair, but i love the dress on her.

5. Gaber March 8, 2010 at 8:19 am #

On the first glance I thought it looked like an 80s jumpsuit. But now I am wondering – is this thing see-through? You can see her legs way to good than you should though normal fabric and are those black undies?

• Gaber March 8, 2010 at 9:17 am #

Just saw some additional pictures and my greatest fears didn’t come true. That’s one seriously bad angle to take a picture in that dress!

6. Laveena March 8, 2010 at 6:55 am #

Good effort

7. DM March 8, 2010 at 5:48 am #

She must have gotten a new stylist because she looks great!

8. lucas March 8, 2010 at 5:34 am #

Wow after that Golden Globe DISASTER, she keeps knocking it out of the park!!

9. donna March 8, 2010 at 2:50 am #

For some reason it looks a little blue on the E! online website. Kinda like those Prada crystals that Daria had on the VP cover. But i still like it in black. Will never forget that Posen disaster!!

10. Linda March 8, 2010 at 2:48 am #

She’s funny and beautiful, but her dresses always bore me. She always looks more matronly than she needs to.