Menu

March 2, 2010 Runway to Sidewalk

Runway To London Hotel – Rihanna In Felder Felder

Rihanna continues to rack up the air-miles as she was recently in London promoting her new album.

She didn’t attend any shows during London Fashion Week, but its seems like she was keeping up on the London fashion scene as she was spotted leaving her hotel in London wearing a Felder Felder Fall 2010 tan leather coat.

The cozy coat had a fur trimmed hood with wide lapels.

She was seen talking to fans and signing autographs, but I was drooling over her quilted Mulberry Bayswater bag and her Chloe heels.

Head-to-toe I’m loving this look.

Credit: Felder Felder & Splash

Gucci Fall 2010

Gucci Fall 2010

Francesco Scognamiglio Fall 2010

Francesco Scognamiglio Fall 2010

6 Responses to Runway To London Hotel – Rihanna In Felder Felder

1. Leah March 3, 2010 at 8:44 am #

A very VB look

2. nia March 2, 2010 at 8:23 pm #

did i tell you you are the bomb. you got my facebook comment. thank you for actually finding it. you are my go to girl. thank you again for actually responding to my facebook comment.

• Fashion Critic March 2, 2010 at 8:28 pm #

Of course. If I can find it or I know it, I’m happy to help.

3. cassandra March 2, 2010 at 7:07 pm #

Rihanna’s stylist really earns her paycheck. I love how she always makes an effort to track down a piece from the young, trendy and up-coming talents in every city she visits – she did the same thing in Australia, for example. It’s another way for Rihanna to give a shout-out to her fans (beyond the standard ‘we love you London, you’re the best audience eveeeeer’), as her image and style is just as much a part of her appeal as her music.

4. jared March 2, 2010 at 6:16 pm #

Wow! I love this look. My only complaint is the bag is a little too matchy-matchy with her look. Still though, I’d toss this in the BDOTW poll for our token street look 🙂

5. rafaela March 2, 2010 at 5:34 pm #

Dont like the coat but i loove her bag and her shoes.