Menu
New On Net-A-Porter.com Today

New On Net-A-Porter.com Today

More Red Carpet Action From The BAFTAs

More Red Carpet Action From The BAFTAs

33 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The BAFTAs?

1. mari August 13, 2010 at 5:10 am #

vera’s white marchesa dress with the black bow is gorgeous! mischa barton were a similar one somewhere recently, just as beautiful.
    carey dared a bit more, and it also worked.
    now audrey… i can see she’s going for casual nonchalance, but to me it’s sort of childish and, well, just ugly!
    (she’s a great actress, though)

2. Ondo Lady March 3, 2010 at 7:58 pm #

I thought Louise Roe who was presenting Live on the Red Carpet looked amazing in her red one asymetrical dress.

3. Lina February 24, 2010 at 5:00 pm #

Carey, Bonnie, Kate and Audrey were all stunning. I really wish I didn’t have to chose, but in the end i voted Carey, for taking a risk. Saw An Education yesterday, so I might be a bit baised…

• Fashion Critic February 24, 2010 at 5:02 pm #

After months of talking about Carey I only just saw the film myself

4. Gaber February 23, 2010 at 1:45 pm #

Gabourney Sidibe.
    By a long shot.

I simply do not remember the last time I saw something that flattering.

5. Victoria February 23, 2010 at 7:51 am #

So glad to see my favourites (Carey and Audrey) in this list! 😀 Voted for Carey, she looks amazing! 😀

6. Sue Jin February 23, 2010 at 6:21 am #

It was between Audrey and Bonnie for me. Bonnie is young and if it were some other hollywood actress it would have probably turned out trashy but shes just so mature and sophisticated! Audrey was just so darling with this Lanvin dress. I was torn between these two women but I ended up choosing Audrey! I also liked the MArchessa gown but I don’t think she did it justice.

7. justme February 22, 2010 at 11:46 pm #

Bonnie! She has the simplest dress of the bunch yet she’s killing them all.

8. ber February 22, 2010 at 11:41 pm #

Uma gets my vote, with Kristen in a close 2nd.

9. Ada February 22, 2010 at 11:34 pm #

I was completely in love with Bonnie (she looks so classy!) and then totally fell for Carey, but Audrey absolutely blew me away. I think she had a perfect blend of creativity (in the dress itself and in the styling as well). I might have been more inclined to pick Carey if her dress didn’t look like it had a piece of fabric wrapped around the bottom, like FC said. It looks almost last minute–I would have liked it more as a gown w/o the gap in the front.

10. Nana February 22, 2010 at 10:35 pm #

Love Vera! Please, no Harry potter stans here!

• Lisa February 23, 2010 at 3:57 pm #

all hp site has the link!
      shame!

• Fashion Critic February 23, 2010 at 4:00 pm #

I know I saw the link onto the page.

I wish they wouldn’t do it

11. Linda February 22, 2010 at 10:31 pm #

Bonnie W. and Carey M. were great, but I went with Rebecca because that dress is amazing.

12. GossipLicious February 22, 2010 at 8:55 pm #

There were some dresses I loved way better than the Kate’s Stella McCartney, for instance Tamsin Egerton’s dress is much beautiful and elegant, but she’s not on the list. I voted for Rebecca Hall.

13. Lisanne February 22, 2010 at 8:43 pm #

You don’t really give out awards anymore, do you?

14. Juliana February 22, 2010 at 8:12 pm #

I love the fact that Bonnie looks young and fresh and yet she’s totally stylish and oh so pretty! Not a hot mess like some teen stars, she’s polished and it really feels like she belongs there!

15. Michelle LeBlanc February 22, 2010 at 8:05 pm #

Without a doubt Audrey Tatou in Lanvin…so fresh and chic!

16. P. February 22, 2010 at 7:56 pm #

Oh, hard decision. The most ladies on this poll are drop dead gorgeous. My vote went to beautiful Vera Farmiga, who is just like a goddess.

17. Alfredo February 22, 2010 at 7:48 pm #

I voted for Bonnie, she’s growing up to be quite a beauty. I think Uma would of been getting more votes if there was a picture of her on the red carpet.

18. a February 22, 2010 at 7:42 pm #

bonnie wright w/o a doubt. she looked sensational..

btw FC, will we get to see u in that gorgeous teal gown? 🙂

19. shubby doo February 22, 2010 at 7:41 pm #

Bonnie Wright in Prada

20. Elly February 22, 2010 at 7:36 pm #

Classic isn’t dull when it is absolutely perfect.. Bonnie Wright looks amazing. The sleek column, just the right length, she got the neck line just right too. It is always horrid when a great dress is ruined when the fit is just wrong.
    Simple and stunning.

21. Erik February 22, 2010 at 7:34 pm #

I voted for Bonnie, though I wanted to vote for you! Why aren’t you in the poll? 🙁

22. Mea February 22, 2010 at 7:25 pm #

In the end I voted for Bonnie. Because Uma’s gown was great, but in Bonnie everything was special (I love her hair, someway messed up)! Anyway, all the ladies did fabulous choises.

23. Hermione Weasley February 22, 2010 at 7:23 pm #

Rebecca was my favorite <3

24. mol February 22, 2010 at 7:12 pm #

When I look at everyone together, Carey stands out for me.

25. juli February 22, 2010 at 7:06 pm #

Carey was by far my favorite, such risky and diferent dress. Loved everything about the look.

26. Javier February 22, 2010 at 6:57 pm #

My best dressed was Vera…. but where are you FC?You should be in this poll 😉

• Fashion Critic February 22, 2010 at 7:07 pm #

I’m not a celebrity 😉

• ude February 22, 2010 at 9:03 pm #

regardless you were still the best dressed of the night
        out of those that made the poll, carey gets my vote
        she just has IT

• Thomas Monks February 22, 2010 at 11:12 pm #

you should still be on the list you would totally win im sure everyone agrees you are stunning

27. serapart February 22, 2010 at 6:41 pm #

audrey and bonnie wright were my favorites, I lover audreys smile, makes one happy ;D