Menu

February 16, 2010 Runway To Red Carpet

Runway To “My Fashion Database” Launch Party – Zoe Saldana In Elie Saab

Zoe Saldana continues to make me sigh in total admiration for her red carpet looks.

The “Avatar” actress hosted the MyFDB.com launch party in New York City this week.

Her Elie Sabb Spring 2010 black ensemble may look like a dress, but it’s actually a draped skirt paired with a matching short sleeve blazer.

I’m loving the detail on the blazer and the way the skirt drapes so elegantly.

Accessories were kept to a minimum, but she jazzed up her look with sequined Louboutin’s.

Two thumbs up for Ms. Saldana.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Monique Lhuillier Fall 2010

Monique Lhuillier Fall 2010

Runway To Allan Border Medal - Lara Bingle In Michelle Jank

Runway To Allan Border Medal – Lara Bingle In Michelle Jank

16 Responses to Runway To “My Fashion Database” Launch Party – Zoe Saldana In Elie Saab

1. Guest May 21, 2019 at 6:57 am #

She looks very simple,but so gorgeous!

2. Guest May 21, 2019 at 6:57 am #

absolutely amazing, but her face looks a little strange, it’s probably because of the angle picture was taken.

3. Guest May 21, 2019 at 6:57 am #

I love Zoe and I know she loves her tailored pieces, but can she spice it up a little- like she did with her stunning Louis Vuitton gown and her Donna Karan nude dress? I am getting- I know this sounds crazy even to me- a little sick of Roland Mouret. I love his tailoring, but I feel starlets who want immediate sophistication and safety run to him and it becomes overkill. Integrate- not rely on Roland Mouret as our outfit!

4. Guest May 21, 2019 at 6:57 am #

Zoe is lovely. And I can always count on her to wear gorgeous shoes. How many times have we seen an outfit dishonored by a boring pair of black shoes. Even when Zoe wears all black, she keeps her shoes fresh …

5. Guest May 21, 2019 at 6:57 am #

I don’t know why but I’m not really feeling it. She looks nice for sure, but there is something just a bit off.

6. Guest May 21, 2019 at 6:57 am #

I think she needed to throw down some tougher shoes, otherwise the outfit just peters out for me!

7. Guest May 21, 2019 at 6:57 am #

She’s been looking real tired lately. Bags and all. I think she should rest. I wouldn’t want to see anything happen to her.
    This is a good look for Zoe though.

8. Guest May 21, 2019 at 6:57 am #

Zoe is a beautiful woman. I wish that she had worn this in a color. She looks great in color.

9. mochababe73 February 17, 2010 at 2:30 pm #

10. Lala/S-R February 17, 2010 at 6:31 am #

This is a good look for Zoe though.

11. mol February 16, 2010 at 11:28 pm #

12. Alfredo February 16, 2010 at 10:33 pm #

13. CreoleLady February 16, 2010 at 10:08 pm #

14. Ksenia February 16, 2010 at 9:48 pm #

15. wilwarin February 16, 2010 at 7:47 pm #

16. anastacia February 16, 2010 at 7:20 pm #

She looks very simple,but so gorgeous!