Menu

February 15, 2010 Runway To Red Carpet

Runway To 2010 Goya Awards – Maribel Verdu In Nina Ricci

Many of you requested that I feature Maribel Verdu at the 2010 Goya Awards.

Believe me there was no way I wouldn’t feature this vision of perfection.

The Spanish actress looks breath-taking on the red carpet in this black Nina Ricci Spring 2010 black gown.

The tiered train and ruffled neckline are to-die-for.

The look is just effortless, but I can’t help but be totally devastated by that white bag.

Firstly it’s not very cute and secondly it’s not very complementary.

Why oh why didn’t she carry a clutch. It would have perfected the look.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Erin Fetherston Fall 2010

Erin Fetherston Fall 2010

Marc Jacobs' Fall 2010 Show Live Webcast Tonight at 8 PM EST

Marc Jacobs’ Fall 2010 Show Live Webcast Tonight at 8 PM EST

11 Responses to Runway To 2010 Goya Awards – Maribel Verdu In Nina Ricci

1. carla G. February 16, 2010 at 3:36 pm #

One of the best dressed of the nigth with Penelope.I also loved Clara Lago and Manuela Velasco both in Dior

2. mochababe73 February 16, 2010 at 2:32 pm #

I didn’t even notice the bag until I read what you said. I was too distracted by the dress. It’s very pretty, and too bad that it was black. I would have loved to have seen the detail.

3. Leo February 16, 2010 at 11:38 am #

Thag bag! Why why?!
    This is such a gorgeous dress, it has a twist to it, love how dramatic it makes her look, pitty about the acessories.

4. ohlala February 16, 2010 at 12:39 am #

Can you please feature the rest of the actresses? I think some of them were really stunning.

• Fashion Critic February 16, 2010 at 12:44 am #

blogging in between shows so will try.

5. P. February 15, 2010 at 11:07 pm #

Totally agre, FC!
    She is drop dead gorgeous in Nina Ricci gown, it’s so beautiful and well taylored. However, her white bag is AWFUL, she should’ve worn a silver/gold/red sparkling clutch, would’ve been amazing, totally knocking out!!

6. shree February 15, 2010 at 11:02 pm #

My goodness – WHAT did she put in horrid bag? It looks so full!

7. mol February 15, 2010 at 10:56 pm #

The bag definitely distracts which is too bad as she looks gorg otherwise.

8. alex February 15, 2010 at 10:33 pm #

Sooo agree with the bag issue, and Blanca Romero did the same!

My favourite was Marta Etura in Oscar de la Renta

• Carmen February 16, 2010 at 3:03 pm #

Marta was my favourite too, she looked flawless going downstairs to receive her award

9. mm February 15, 2010 at 10:27 pm #

She looks gorgeous. Her gown makes that handbag look so cheap, i cant stand handbags on the red carpet. And i feel like that is her everyday bag and she is about to pull out all types of snacks and goodies.