Menu

February 4, 2010

REDEMPTION.

This (said like Ryan Seacrest) is doing a 180.

Beyonce Knowles went from tragic to magic in the space of 24 hours and I’m thankful to both her and her stylist.

At her “Heat” fragrance launch in Macy’s Herald Square in New York last night, Bey looked stunning wearing a navy Rafael Cennamo dress which was accented with patent leather straps and a leather belt.

I love everything about this look from the colour, to the exaggerated detail on the hips to those red hot Gianmarco Lorenzi heels which render me speechless.

I just wish she would do something with her hair. That two tone badger look is so very over and it was never a cute look to begin with.

*sings* “What a difference a day makes…24 little hours…”

BDOTW worthy for sure.

[nggallery id=328]

Credit: PacificCoastNews, Fame Pictures & Wireimage

'Wolfman' Promotional Tour - Emily Blunt In Zuhair Murad & Alexander Berardi

‘Wolfman’ Promotional Tour – Emily Blunt In Zuhair Murad & Alexander Berardi

Runway To Sidewalk - Jessica Alba In Prada

Runway To Sidewalk – Jessica Alba In Prada

50 Responses to “Heat” Macy’s Herald Square Fragrance Launch – Beyonce Knowles In Rafael Cennamo

1. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

I have to say, I totally agree with you on the shoes, my feet ache just by looking at hers!!, slingbacks are not a personal favorite either…
    But I looove the dress!, and I think red was the perfect color for the shoes, just maybe not those!.

2. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

BRAVO- well done Bey!!! Even the hair does not bother me one bit. I am just hoping those marks on her ankles are not thanks to shoes. Either way I love it!!!

3. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

YAAAAY thank you B today i’m happy to be a Beyoncé Fan lol !! stay in that way Bee 😀

4. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

Amazing. Thanks so much

5. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

The towering slingbacks are by Gianmarco Lorenzi.

6. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

head to toe perfection. definetly bdotw

7. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

Gorgeous! Definitely one her best so far. She looks sophisticated. I love that her boobs are not spilling out of her dress not to mention the hemline is decent enough. And it fits! It’s not squeezing the life out of her. I hope she would dress like this more often. Oh, and her shoes are *love*.

8. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

just got goosebumps for the first time ever when seeing an outfit

9. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

Wow those heels are crazy thin! I don’t like her hair here either but other than that she looks great

10. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

Her hair is awful, but the rest looks so much better that I’ll let it slide. But will someone teach her how to pose? Hands OUT of pockets!

11. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

Massive lust for those shoes…

Definitely BDOTW worthy – although I agree that her hair looks awful like that. But never mind. Just look at the shoes.

12. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

wow this is much better all except the hair. but that im sure we can all live with.

those shoes WOW, oh how i would love to see the chavvy orange girls in glasgow wear those while out drunk on a friday or saturday night.

13. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

thanks for your first and hopefully not last comment 😀

14. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

i am an addicted reader, but i rarely comment. however, i just had to say that this dress is so perfect on her! it suits her shape so well, the color is fab, and she added gorgeous, unexpected shoes to top it all off! yay! 🙂

15. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

Wow. Nevermind the hair cause she look (ahem, like how FC likes to put it), A-FRIGGIN-MAZING!!
    But seriously. how do you walk in those pencil heels? It looks tougher than Mcqueen’s Armadillos!

16. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

That dress is beyond gorgeous and so flattering! I wish she would embrace her brunette hair!

17. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

WOW, she ‘s gorgeous
    Love the heels!

18. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

YAY! Finally she looks like she should always look – AMAZING,SPECTACULAR,GORGEOUS.

19. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

I forgive you, Beyonce, for all your fashion sins. Now she looks fabulous! I love this shade of blue and the red shoes – amazing!

20. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

LOVE IT!! I think i will got test out HEAT now.

21. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

Lol I knew you’d like this look much better than the Marc Bouwer.
    I agree with everything you said. While I’m still hoping for her to go back to darker hair, she looks amazing. Those heels are just… wow. I’d buy them to stare at them, not wear them lol.

22. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

I’m ssoooo in love with this look…..
    Bdotw for me so far

23. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

The hem line is messed up…. but the dress is nice….

24. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

Ladies (and the occasional gent), why did we let designers get away with making shoes for us that ruin our feet and backs? I like a heel now and then, but these ankle breakers are just ridiculous. Not liking the dress either, to be honest – all too 80s… and as I said before 80s fashion was wrong the first time ’round, no need to repeat it. I know I’m probably alone with this view on this site…

25. Guest June 24, 2019 at 2:15 pm #

Aahhh!! Love it, love it, love it. I want those heels! BDOTW!

26. Leah February 5, 2010 at 5:29 am #

just got goosebumps for the first time ever when seeing an outfit

27. Nikki February 5, 2010 at 1:11 am #

28. sher February 5, 2010 at 12:09 am #

head to toe perfection. definetly bdotw

29. Terry February 4, 2010 at 10:19 pm #

The towering slingbacks are by Gianmarco Lorenzi.

• Fashion Critic February 4, 2010 at 10:26 pm #

Amazing. Thanks so much

30. Symon February 4, 2010 at 10:13 pm #

31. JJ February 4, 2010 at 7:45 pm #

32. bettybrandenburg February 4, 2010 at 5:50 pm #

• Vi February 5, 2010 at 3:37 am #

33. MEME February 4, 2010 at 5:46 pm #

The hem line is messed up…. but the dress is nice….

34. Nicole February 4, 2010 at 5:27 pm #

I’m ssoooo in love with this look…..
    Bdotw for me so far

35. justme February 4, 2010 at 4:57 pm #

Lol I knew you’d like this look much better than the Marc Bouwer.

36. mm February 4, 2010 at 4:37 pm #

LOVE IT!! I think i will got test out HEAT now.

37. beatriz duarte February 4, 2010 at 4:27 pm #

38. Alina February 4, 2010 at 4:04 pm #

39. P. February 4, 2010 at 3:43 pm #

WOW, she ‘s gorgeous
    Love the heels!

40. ber February 4, 2010 at 3:20 pm #

41. mandy February 4, 2010 at 2:51 pm #

42. ~abi~ February 4, 2010 at 2:38 pm #

• Fashion Critic February 4, 2010 at 2:47 pm #

thanks for your first and hopefully not last comment 😀

43. robbie February 4, 2010 at 2:04 pm #

44. B February 4, 2010 at 1:39 pm #

Massive lust for those shoes…

45. Ally February 4, 2010 at 1:36 pm #

46. Leelah February 4, 2010 at 1:21 pm #

47. Lee-Shay February 4, 2010 at 1:04 pm #

Aahhh!! Love it, love it, love it. I want those heels! BDOTW!