Menu

January 5, 2010 Advertising

Claudia Schiffer For Chanel Spring 2010

Back in October Claudia Schiffer and designer Karl Lagerfeld were seen in Buenos Aires shooting the Chanel Spring 2010 on location in Argentina.

The picture above is the first picture of the campaign to be released, but you can see from the candids below, we have a lot more to look forward to.

If you were expecting the campaign to follow the barnyard feel of the Spring 2010 presentation, you will surprised that this campaign has a latin flair.

The Spring looks were accessorized with wide-brimmed hats, boots – no clogs – and of course the classic quilted bags.

This campaign also features models Freja Beha and Baptiste Giabiconi.

Not only I’m I diggin’ Uncle Karl’s embellished leather vest, but I’m in lust with Claudia’s black velvet Chanel blazer with a gold CC mofit. Makes me think of a school blazer.

Credit: Style.com, Rex, FabSugar & Bauer Griffin

Jenna Elfman On The Late Show With David Letterman Wearing Markus Lupfer

Jenna Elfman On The Late Show With David Letterman Wearing Markus Lupfer

Pixie Geldof Loves...Big Fluffy Coats

Pixie Geldof Loves…Big Fluffy Coats

16 Responses to Claudia Schiffer For Chanel Spring 2010

1. Jess January 6, 2010 at 7:21 pm #

oh I adore the Latin vibe of the hat.
    and clogs are literally the most heinous footwear ever invented. I cringe every time I see them, especially on the catwalk

2. suzzee January 6, 2010 at 7:04 am #

karl once said claudia can’t walk.
    maybe he prefers the supermodel to be in campaigns rather than strut his runway.

• Jayz August 27, 2011 at 6:13 am #

In fact, Karl must have said that long time ago. Because Claudia has walked tons of Chanel runways, she actually started & closed nearly all of the Chanel shows. Not to mention Claudia did so many of Chanel ad campaigns, including the recent eyewear campaign.

3. The Fashionables January 6, 2010 at 6:25 am #

Love Chanel and this campaign!She really does fit in with this campaign perfectly. I love these pictures! She looks so amazing even at 39. I like this girl.Beautiful clothes as well.

4. Eighty Jane January 6, 2010 at 6:00 am #

I am sooo glad they left the barnyard! Claudia is perfect in that hat! And she really brings that white suit to life. Gorgeous!

5. Linda January 5, 2010 at 11:30 pm #

Claudia Schiffer is kind of boring and washed out looking. She’s attractive, don’t get me wrong, but I don’t see her as exciting for an ad campaign, although I know these two have collaborated a lot.

6. Tragic January 5, 2010 at 7:18 pm #

She looks amazing. Not surprising.

And the best now : Burberry released the 14 ads pictures of the Spring 2010 Campaign… on their Facebook ! Plus two video of behind the scene.

Seriously, soon, they’ll do it on Twitter. Anyway, it’s actually Testino who did it (well, it was his tradmark all over it).

And I’m really disapointed as I almost cryed watching the gorgeous collection during the show (on video). It doesn’t look so good in the ad campaign.

Sorry, I hope it doesn’t annoy you with that, I was just really surprised to see it on Facebook, and I can’t wait to read what you have to say about it.

Like about everything about fashion : I don’t know what I would do without RCFA, really.

7. alex January 5, 2010 at 6:07 pm #

I’m still deciding if i like those tights but i’m definitely loving Karl’s vest

8. Alina January 5, 2010 at 6:02 pm #

She looks soooo beautiful ! And the clothes are beautiful too ( for me, on the 5th dress is written “Diane Kruger” ) .

9. Flutterbang January 5, 2010 at 5:41 pm #

Wow, Claudia’s 39 now?! She looks just stunning, I’m really looking forward to seeing more of this campaign

10. maria January 5, 2010 at 5:32 pm #

did you see the whole campaign?there is a man featured:baptiste giabiconi…oh god he is hot as hell^^

• Dora January 5, 2010 at 7:44 pm #

You’re right: he IS hot as hell.

11. Dora January 5, 2010 at 4:29 pm #

Wow, she looks amazing in every dress. Can’t wait till more pictures will be released.

12. Karima January 5, 2010 at 4:13 pm #

WOW she looks amazing! The clothes are beautiful. I am not a big fan of Claudia but I have to admit, there is no better ambassador of Chanel than her

• Fashion Critic January 5, 2010 at 4:15 pm #