Menu

November 2, 2009 In Her Closet

In Victoria Beckham’s Closet – Christian Louboutin Maggie Pumps

Posted by Catherine Kallon

I love Victoria Beckham because she is the master at manipulating the media.

Girlfriend doesn’t like basketball, she was at the Staples Center to show off her stunning new ‘do. Quite shamelessly and I love her for that.

The new ‘do?  I LOVE IT.

I’ve been campaign long and hard for her to return to her sexy senorita long locks but this softer, curly do is defiantly a step in the right direction.

She used to switch things up quite often, but I guess she’s more focused on producing her dress collection to concentrate on re-inventing herself.

I’m sure when it happens – and I’m still confident it will – she will blow us all away.

Victoria was dressed in dVb jeans, a black Rick Owens vest top and Christian Louboutin Maggie 140 pumps looked thoroughly bored during the game.

In case you were wondering LA Lakers and Dallas Mavericks were playing at the at Staples Center and the Lakers lost 80-94.

Credit: Getty & Net-A-Porter

Precious Screening At 2009 AFI FEST

Precious Screening At 2009 AFI FEST

Runway To The Sex And The City 2 Morocco Set - Cynthia Nixon In Hermes

Runway To The Sex And The City 2 Morocco Set – Cynthia Nixon In Hermes

36 Responses to In Victoria Beckham’s Closet – Christian Louboutin Maggie Pumps

1. Ahot November 10, 2009 at 5:33 pm #

WHoa i can’t believe i ve missed this post!! I saw the picture elsewhere, FABULOUS.
    Do see how she always posed for the cams? Master indeed. Iwould kill for those heels

2. vivian November 10, 2009 at 9:26 am #

Love her!!!

3. Lala/S-R November 5, 2009 at 11:55 pm #

HAHAHA I couldn’t agree more, FC. She even threw in a few pose while seated!!! She’s something else, and I LOVE IT!!! The hair looks great!
    Love the Louboutins, ofcourse!!

4. yumey November 4, 2009 at 2:14 pm #

she looks stunning!! im loving her new do & shoes

5. The one November 3, 2009 at 2:06 pm #

LOVE HER, love the new do, love the heels and whoa loving the croc birkin she was carrying!

6. Connie November 3, 2009 at 7:28 am #

i love her hair! it looks so good… much softer and more feminine to what we have had from her. it looks really romantic!

At the Melbourne Cup Carnival, in Australia, the woman who won the best dressed competition was wearing one of VBs dresses. great to see that every day Australians are finally embracing fashion, but i really think that it says a lot about her dresses, because they are the perfect mix of girlie and sophistication!

p.s you have the BEST blog ever! if i dont go on for one day i start to hyperventilate! keep up the good work!

• Fashion Critic November 3, 2009 at 10:04 am #

thanks Connie.

I’m going to try to add pictures from the MCC today

7. Lily November 3, 2009 at 3:41 am #

She looks so much better like this – and younger!

Her outfit is casual but the heels just added the extra touch.

8. nicole November 3, 2009 at 2:32 am #

i looooooove the hair !! and the shoes such a causal chic look

9. Sue Jin November 2, 2009 at 11:56 pm #

Its been a while since Ive thought about Victoria being gorgeous! I love her hair! Her simple outfit her killer heels!

10. Dana November 2, 2009 at 10:47 pm #

I think everyone knows how I feel about VB, but even I cannot deny how stunning her hair is.

Much needed improvement; hopefully other changes will come as well. The hair is a little more fun and fresh… maybe style and demeanor will follow? One can only hope!

11. sydneycheapchic November 2, 2009 at 10:13 pm #

Me likey her hair…

12. Mallory November 2, 2009 at 10:08 pm #

Loving her hair cut and killer shoes, but can we talk about how she was showed up by Cruz?! His hairstyle is adorable err uhh so manly and handsome.

• Fashion Critic November 2, 2009 at 10:26 pm #

Cruz is going to be unstoppable when he is older.

He is the REAL star of the family.

13. martdip November 2, 2009 at 10:01 pm #

i love this shoes!!!and Victoria is always very stylish!!

14. Alexandra November 2, 2009 at 8:54 pm #

loving the new ‘do and the Maggies as well!

15. Matt November 2, 2009 at 8:06 pm #

She is so beautiful. Looks like she had enough meat so we don’t see her bones, She is the only one that can make looking bored so beautiful.

16. Rock*Star November 2, 2009 at 7:28 pm #

The hairstyle reminds me of her Allure cover in 2008

Loved it then, love it more now!
    I agree with Ally abt her clothes. They dnt match her hairstyle!

17. Bego November 2, 2009 at 5:47 pm #

I like her much much more like this, although i agree with you her best was when she wore those extensions. About those heels… come on!! it’s a basketball game….

18. Ally November 2, 2009 at 5:39 pm #

I really like her new hair style. It is youthful and fun. Now if only she can make her clothes match :).

19. robbie November 2, 2009 at 4:56 pm #

SMILE FOR GOD SAKE IT ISNT THAT DIFFICULT!

even though i dont see the fuss over her, i do think her hairstyle is cute much better than previous styles.

20. Tania November 2, 2009 at 4:49 pm #

One word ‘fabulous’

21. Kadeam November 2, 2009 at 4:40 pm #

Did anyone see her croc birkin that she took to the game ?
    it was heavenly ♥

22. Jasmine November 2, 2009 at 4:35 pm #

I think the long hair is too WAGish, which she needs to stay away from now that she is a respected designer. Plus, this is a more mature look. Love your post though. “Girlfriend doesn’t like basketball…” ha ha ha.

• Fashion Critic November 2, 2009 at 5:07 pm #

Jasmine, you are totally right it was a very WAGish look and I know she will never return it -thank you Cheryl- but my fingers remain crossed.

23. Anastasia November 2, 2009 at 4:21 pm #

she is STUNNING

24. Bella November 2, 2009 at 4:20 pm #

She looks great! Love the haircut and shoes!
    Didn’t Charlize just wear these shoes?

• Fashion Critic November 2, 2009 at 10:06 pm #

Charlize wore the Calypso heels

25. ella November 2, 2009 at 4:17 pm #

i agree wih u FC…………..i’m totally in love with her new do.she looks stunning……as for her louboutin pumps, ike you’d say…i’d chew off my arm to get it.

26. Sarah November 2, 2009 at 4:09 pm #

I absolutely LOVE her hair like this! I think its my favourite yet! Her long hair was good, but too much like the rest of Hollywood. This is at least somewhat unique in style.

27. mm November 2, 2009 at 4:08 pm #

I am loving new hairdo as well. I think she needs more hair too and the curls soften out that stoic look.

28. Marvel November 2, 2009 at 4:07 pm #

Even though I may not a fan of hers, I do prefer her hair like this in comparison to her previous style. Have you seen the pic on the Daily Mail site when she lifts her Loubitons to stay away from the ball?? I cracked up when I saw that
    Her hair looks nice but she needs to eat something!!

• justme November 2, 2009 at 8:21 pm #

I saw that pic. I was laughing my butt off. If she didn’t want to come, she just shouldn’t have.

• jK November 3, 2009 at 8:03 pm #

she can be there just for the boys. parents dont always do thinks they enjoy themselves. i applaud her for making an effort to spend time with family.

• Fashion Critic November 3, 2009 at 8:20 pm #

of course she can. It was said with my tongue firmly in my cheek.

Lighten up.

Everyone else saw the humour

• justme November 3, 2009 at 9:28 pm #