Menu

September 16, 2009 Who Wore It Better?

Who Wore Roberto Cavalli Better? Milla Jovovich or Paris Hilton

Posted by Catherine Kallon

Milla Jovovich shimmered in a Roberto Cavalli Resort 2009 mini flapper dress, when she walked the red carpet at ”The Cavalli Card Party” during Fall 2009 Milan Fashion Week back in March.

The actress paired her look with a leather jacket and black pumps.

Paris Hilton arrived at the MTV screening of her “Paris, Not France” documentary in California late July.

Paris sparkled from head-to-toe pairing her dress with her favourite Le Silla shoes, plus some stunning jewels including a diamond bracelet and diamond earrings.

I’m so tired of people toughening up pretty dresses, so Paris wins for me.

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

"The Beautiful Life" Launch Party

“The Beautiful Life” Launch Party

"Coco Before Chanel" New York & Toronto Film Festival Premiere

“Coco Before Chanel” New York & Toronto Film Festival Premiere

13 Responses to Who Wore Roberto Cavalli Better? Milla Jovovich or Paris Hilton

1. maru September 24, 2009 at 8:50 am #

Paris wins if you like cheap Vegas showgirls…

2. jann September 18, 2009 at 1:54 am #

im so tired how paris dress nowadays… so predictable… milla wins for me… paris looks like she’s trying so hard.

3. Georgia Maude September 17, 2009 at 8:13 pm #

Paris is falling out of that dress. She looks like an after-shift hooker. They both look awful.

4. Eighty Jane September 17, 2009 at 1:36 pm #

do you REALLY have to ask? Paris makes everything look cheap. Milla is in a completely different style league.

5. suejin September 17, 2009 at 3:27 am #

I say Milla because the chest area on Paris bothers me. it looks like its too low.

6. Siyah September 17, 2009 at 1:11 am #

I would have gone with Paris (perfect hair, good accessroeis even if a bit too matchy matchy) if ONLY the dress were actually sitting at the right place on her chest. I want to just go up to her yank it up, it looks way too weird.

7. Ivy Frozen September 16, 2009 at 8:14 pm #

Paris’s chest looks weird so Milla wins for me. Just seems like the dress is falling off her.

8. Lisa September 16, 2009 at 5:06 pm #

Paris Hilton wore it better. She gives the dress the old-Hollywood-glamour feel that it deserves.

9. Chiara September 16, 2009 at 3:18 pm #

I don’t know :S

10. Ally September 16, 2009 at 1:11 pm #

Ok, this is going to be mean, but does anyone else think that Milla looks a little *gasp* Courtney Love-ish here? I still can’t vote for Paris though b/c as much as I don’t like the leather jacket with pretty dress look, I’m more tired of Paris.

11. Mimi September 16, 2009 at 10:54 am #

Cripes, I never usually credit Paris Hilton with anything, but on this occasion, it is surely no contest. Paris Hilton looks divine, and Milla Jovovich looks silly and totally ruins the dress with the jacket and accessories.

12. Vance September 16, 2009 at 10:45 am #

Paris Hilton is always so horribly matchy-matchy. Milla by far.

13. FelipeA September 16, 2009 at 10:28 am #

FC, Rita Wilson wore the long version of this dress to the Golden Globes this year. http://www.aceshowbiz.com/events/Tom%20Hanks/BBC-001667.html
    Maybe this should’ve been a 3-way Who were it better