Menu

September 11, 2009 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Runway To ‘Mr. Nobody’ Premiere – Diane Kruger In Christopher Kane

Christopher Kane is definitely the designer of the week.

In the space of 7 days he has dressed 3 stars on the red carpet after not appearing on the red carpet since Emma Watson made her appearance on Letterman months ago.

Diane Kruger was the latest celebrity to fall in love with Kane’s kooky designs.

She wore a Fall 2009 Christopher Kane forest green silk and black velvet dress with an ultra feminine silhouette which has an urban twist. With all its flounce and velvet this dress stay true to a down town feel.

I much prefer the runway heels to her YSL Fall 2009 black suede and elastic Divine ankle boots but other than that this is another home run for Kruger.

Diane attended the photocall earlier in the day wearing a cold shouldered LBD accented with a studded belt.

She also wore a pair of See by Chloé studded ankle boots which I love and must own.

[nggallery id=176]

Credit: Style.com & Wireimage

Monique Lhuillier Spring 2010

Monique Lhuillier Spring 2010

Whitney Eve Spring 2010

Whitney Eve Spring 2010

23 Responses to Runway To ‘Mr. Nobody’ Premiere – Diane Kruger In Christopher Kane

1. Guest May 25, 2019 at 10:21 am #

How does she do to always look so gorgeous without beeing overdressed (sorry for my pathetic English…:s)? I’m in love with Christopher Kane’s designs he’s so talented, I think his clothes are amazing, special BUT wearable… Love it (and love the YSL booties)!
    Have a nice evening and fun @ NY Fashion Week 🙂

2. Guest May 25, 2019 at 10:21 am #

oh god those shoes are terrible! they look like those casts you get if you hurt yourself. gorgeous dress though.

3. Guest May 25, 2019 at 10:21 am #

hate her shoes too. they kinda look like hooves :/
    but apart from that, diane is looking her usual lovely self. you can always count on her to look great

4. Guest May 25, 2019 at 10:21 am #

The dress is good, but I agree, those YSL shoes really throw off the look for me.

5. Guest May 25, 2019 at 10:21 am #

6. Guest May 25, 2019 at 10:21 am #

oh this was my fav dress from the collection.
    looks fab on her, damn I’m jealous

7. Guest May 25, 2019 at 10:21 am #

Love it… She seems sooooooo tall)

8. Guest May 25, 2019 at 10:21 am #

Love it… She seems sooooooo tall)

9. Guest May 25, 2019 at 10:21 am #

Diane looks divine!
    I love this look. It’s taken me a while to warm to her, but I think she’s certainly my new girl crush.
    She looks amazing and makes it look effortless

10. Guest May 25, 2019 at 10:21 am #

I adore those shoes! She looks stunning…

11. Guest May 25, 2019 at 10:21 am #

I will update with Diane

12. Guest May 25, 2019 at 10:21 am #

Lovely 🙂

I’m missing pictures from the Mr.Nobody photocall though. Would love your opinion of the outfits. 🙂

Here are the ladies: http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/mdHcTYbRfK5/Mr+Nobody+Photocall+66th+Venice+Film+Festival/hqcaiN8X10i

13. Guest May 25, 2019 at 10:21 am #

Those boots look exactly like the (considerably cheaper) Dr Martens I wore solidly for about six years in the early 90s, except for the addition of the studded leather straps. Diane can get away with these, the rest of us will just look like we’re clinging desperately onto our student days. Having said that, these are probably the first pair of shoes I’ve ever seen on this blog that I could actually wear.

14. Flora September 12, 2009 at 10:11 pm #

15. Fashion Critic September 12, 2009 at 1:48 pm #

I will update with Diane

16. Adrien September 12, 2009 at 11:12 am #

I adore those shoes! She looks stunning…

17. Julz September 12, 2009 at 4:28 am #

Diane looks divine!
    She looks amazing and makes it look effortless

18. From Russia With Love September 12, 2009 at 3:40 am #

Love it… She seems sooooooo tall)

19. Jess September 11, 2009 at 11:14 pm #

oh this was my fav dress from the collection.
    looks fab on her, damn I’m jealous